bumnote

Feedback for Lozz196

Another fabulous transaction with Lozz, always a pleasure.

Can't speak highly enough of Lozz, fully recommended.

Until the next time fella,
cheers,
Karl.

Completed a bass swap with Lozz last week, he took my lovely but unwanted Jazz in exchange for a Precision of the same colour. I played the bass at a rehearsal less than two hours later and gigged it at the weekend. Lovely bass, top bloke, bloody good trade.

Bought a pickup from Lozz, he kindly replied to my wanted add. Total gent and a pleasure as always. 100% trustworthy.

Merry Christmas :)

Excellent guy to do business with. Bought a Tone Hammer pedal, excellent communication, fantastic packaging, and fat delivery. Thank you.

I bought a Fender Precision pickguard from Lozz. He emailed me shots of the pickguard and described the condition of it prior to the sale. Pickguard arrived well packaged and clearly addressed via courier. Excellent communication throughout. Would do business with again!

Bought 2 Aguilar amps from Lozz. It was a flawless deal. I can only say the best about him. Excellent communication and packaging in original boxes. Top guy.

Lozz has just bought my Ashdown After Eight. Instant payment and great comms throughout. Pleasure doing business with you sir!

Meet up with Lozz today, at the same services we used to swap my Jazz for his Precision two months ago, this time I bought my Jazz back! Thank you for being such a good custodian of my bass, and for letting me have it back without laughing!

Whilst scanning the Wanted section, I saw that Lozz was after a Tech21 Para Driver. I had one spare and a deal was done. Great comms, quick payment. Very easy deal. Thanks again.

Bought set of strings from Lozz, awesome to deal with, fast 'n' safe postage, strings in new perfect condition, highly recommend, thanks mate!

Sold my US Precision (what else?) to Lozz, colour was black/maple/black (what else!!) :P

A true gent to deal with - payment was instantaneous, transaction super-smooth.

Bass couldn't have gone to a nicer guy. Thanks Lozz! :)

Just bought a Sansamp BDDI pedal from Lozz. Great item, as described, well packed, quickly received and swift & friendly comms.

Thanks!

Lozz bought my Stratacoustic - simple, painless, great comms.

Nuff said.

cheers, Shaun

Bought a Sansamp off Lozz, great delivery, great price, great service, all round a brilliant first transaction on this site!

Amongst the bad Facebook groups and month-wait for pedals from eBay, you give me hope for humanity on the internet :)

Aaron

Lozz has just walked out of my flat with a brand new bass. Really easy communication, he drove quite a long way to pick up the bass. Deal with confidence - solid, punctual and reliable. Thank you Lozz, enjoy the CD :-)

Lemme guess...black on Maple P? Or has the great man expanded his jazz collection a tad?

[quote name='PawelG' timestamp='1491246830' post='3271577']
Lozz has just walked out of my flat with a brand new bass. Really easy communication, he drove quite a long way to pick up the bass. Deal with confidence - solid, punctual and reliable. Thank you Lozz, enjoy the CD :-)
[/quote]
Thanks Pawel, listened to it on the way back, awesome.

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1491248884' post='3271611']
Lemme guess...black on Maple P? Or has the great man expanded his jazz collection a tad?
[/quote]

Strangely enough Russ it`s a white/black/maple Matt Freeman Precision this time :)