Why become a member? ×

Most used phrases/questions/replies on BC

roger

3 hours ago, JellyKnees said:

'Will you ship it to X country?', when advert clearly states otherwise. Similar for other idiotic questions by numpties who haven't read said ad properly.

I bought a number of things on TalkBass where the ad said “continental US only” , and after asking the sellers were willing to ship to Canada.  
But the exchange , shipping , and duties seriously jack the cost up. 

2 hours ago, msb said:

I bought a number of things on TalkBass where the ad said “continental US only” , and after asking the sellers were willing to ship to Canada.  
But the exchange , shipping , and duties seriously jack the cost up. 

At least that's the same continent. I generally specifically say not outside the UK, but almost always get asked. I don't even bother answering them anymore tbh.

1 minute ago, Downunderwonder said:

Not. Hence the irritation of the pregig announcements that have no value to the vast majority likewise unable to attend Podunk USA gigs in a thread for aftergig reports.

Have you tried PMing Blue instead of having passive/aggressive jibes in a completely unrelated thread?  Might be worth a shot, if it bothers you that much.

• Like 4