Why become a member? ×

New Guns N Roses song

Supernaut

I'd like to hear a version of it sung by someone else. It could probably be half decent.

3 minutes ago, Doctor J said:

at least they can tour for another couple of years before anyone notices.

Yay, a whole new bunch of gigs that they can be 2 hours late for.

G n R are one of those bands whose success and popularity has always puzzled me. Appetite sure is vastly overrated IMO, but Perhaps isn't half bad, not terrific but it's ok. It doesn't have me diving for the off button and it's certainly better than most rock songs I've heard from the last 10 years . Axl sings better here than on Sweet Child of Mine or Mr Brownstone.

8 hours ago, Lozz196 said:

Has a more Chinese Democracy vibe to me than their earlier material, that could be due to the vocals. I’ll give it a proper listen later on but first go on the iPhone I like it.

I'm hearing the 'Chinese Democracy reject' comments a lot about this new track.

I'm not overly familiar with that album of theirs, so I can't really say, but a lot of other people have the same opinion of the vibe of the song as you.

After watching the video earlier, I just remember thinking that Duff was by far the one having the most fun.

Mark

I'm not a GNR fan boy but like the early stuff, and I actually quite like Chinese Democracy. This sounds very much like the dregs of their musical ideas.

Plus. that's not how Axl sounds now. That's just a complete fabrication.

Edited by Elfrasho

It all seemed to be all on one level, with uninspiring chords and no hooks. When there's no financial incentive to write decent new music why bother? They make their money selling gig tickets these days and people only want to hear the old stuff.