Why become a member? ×

Mononeon signature!

EBS_freak

I have a weird reaction to certain specific colour combinations on basses and guitars, in that they actually make me feel slightly nauseous.

Tortoiseshell scratch plates on red basses are the worst offenders, but that Mono Neon sig is definitely setting it off.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Cato said:

I have a weird reaction to certain specific colour combinations on basses and guitars, in that they actually make me feel slightly nauseous.

Tortoiseshell scratch plates on red basses are the worst offenders, but that Mono Neon sig is definitely setting it off.

And I thought these looked bad, but this new Fender takes the cake!

PhotoCollage_1667319657029.jpg

• Sad 1

This signature has definitely split opinions, 

It's great to see something different and different type of accessories. 

It will be really interesting to see if these sell and potentially in 10 years it will be a rare item especially if the accessories are still with it. 

I did like the look of his Sandberg signature a few years ago 

I'd love it if it was a one-off, but don't like the idea of playing a signature bass personally as I'd always feel like an imposter, like who am I trying to kid? Sounds a lot better on the Scary Pockets gig posted above than on the official demo, but then he's never going to run through a normal soundcheck. Wonder if he swapped out the preamp though - it's probably the same as the Elite which is a bit crap in my experience.

15 minutes ago, OliverBlackman said:

By keeping the headstock warm, the bass maintains perfect tuning

Either that or you may want to disguise you play Fender

Everytime I've seen him play (on YT) he's been using a 6 string.

Google: It was Duchamp's readymades that prompted him to drape a sock over the headstock of his bass. You could interpret his viral video covers as expressions of Duchamp's principle of “found art.” “The rebelliousness of Dadaism is something I channel a lot in my music,” MonoNeon says.19 Apr 2018