Why become a member? ×

Basschatters' Upcoming Gigs

Stub Mandrel

I'm proud and excited to share that I will shortly be heading off on an extensive 22 date, 5 week, European tour, playing bass for US blues rock sensation Dudley Taft! Hugely looking forward to it... and to catching up with some of my European friends!

EU Tour Dates 1 copy.jpg

• Like 11

17 hours ago, jimmyb625 said:

This Friday, we'll be playing at Telford's Warehouse in Chester. First one of the year for us, so I'm looking forward to getting out there again.

FB_IMG_1708385695517.jpg

hope to be able to get to this, I’ve had it in my diary for a while so I kept the date free 👍

• Like 1

Pleased to report that tickets are selling really well!

So don’t delay……

Is there gas in the car?

Theatre at 41 York 03/03/2024 · 

'Reelin' In The Years', 'Rikki Don't Lose That Number', 'Do It Again'...the classic songs of Steely Dan can be heard live at Theatre@41 on 3rd March thanks to The Steelers!

An 8-piece band comprising of musicians from around the UK, The Steelers will perform a selection of timeless classics from such iconic albums as Pretzel Logic, The Royal Scam, Aja and Gaucho.

Book your tickets at: https://tickets.41monkgate.co.uk/.../e8107140.../booking

418973266_860989799252500_7463060894677106602_n.jpg

• Like 4

Attention South Coasters! My goth lot The InSect kick off our 2024 gigs in Brighton, playing The Pipeline on Sunday 10th March (aka Mother's Day). We are the support act, probably onstage not long after 8pm, playing a 45 minute set.

Screenshot_20240220_235509_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 2

My band Shreds. is opening up for the SUBHUMANS at The Drill in Lincoln, UK on Friday April 26th!  The venue has an occupancy of 550... this will be the largest venue that we've played to-date.  I hope that a lot of Basschatters come to our show... please help pack the place! 😎

Tickets are available here: https://www.lincolndrill.co.uk/whats-on/subhumans-shreds/

Subhumans_Shreds.jpg

Edited by tvickey
Added link to tickets
  • Like 3

Combination of apprehension and excitement ahead of the new band's debut on Saturday. It should be fine,  but it seems the efforts to drum up an audience have generated a high level of enthusiasm, so I hope we can deliver!

IMG-20240213-WA0001.thumb.jpg.0a1ea8285a108bde314fdff1e17e7ed9.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Combination of apprehension and excitement ahead of the new band's debut on Saturday. It should be fine,  but it seems the efforts to drum up an audience have generated a high level of enthusiasm, so I hope we can deliver!

IMG-20240213-WA0001.thumb.jpg.0a1ea8285a108bde314fdff1e17e7ed9.jpg

Good luck.

Edited by Franticsmurf
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, neepheid said:

Tonight - The Inevitable Teaspoons play at Krakatoa, Aberdeen...

image.thumb.png.a60a9128bfaf67f5ba51e390f7fb95d3.png

Aw man, just driven up to Aberdeen tonight to play in Drummonds.   Two basschatters within half a mile of each other.

• Like 2