Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Bunion

ryancowell25

• 3 weeks later...

Just completed a second transaction with Ian. This time he came to me to buy an EBMM Sterling off me, so it was nice to put a face to the name. We spent an enjoyable couple of hours talking and playing. He very kindly let me have a try of his ‘63 P and Old Smoothie while he was here (both lovely) and I showed him around the Future Impact.

No hesitation in recommending or trading again; a fine example of why I love Basschat. 

Many thanks, Ian, I hope the bass serves you well. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ian kindly sold me his Trickfish Bullhead 1K after a discussion about a temporary loan. He was good enough to drop it off at Bass Direct and wait a few days for BD to process a refund for my 'old' head. Done a few deals with Ian, they've always been super smooth and easy! Will no doubt do another deal with Ian at some point in the future!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a bass from Ian. He went well out of his way to meet me at some services on the M40 and had a really lovely chat with him.  Wonderful gent and great company. The bass was perfect and I’m delighted. Thanks 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Third transaction with Ian, as I handed over a Rob Allen bass at a service station on the M40!  As before, quick decision, quick payment and flexible arrangements about meeting up. 
it’s always a pleasure to meet and trade with Ian, expect it won’t be our last transaction…..

P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I recently bought some pedals from Ian: what a lovely bloke! The pedals were exactly as described and Ian took not only the time to chat with me ahead on the phone ahead of me sending payment, he drove them to me when couriers proved unreliable. Absolutely top stuff. Thank you!