Why become a member? ×

Feedback for franzbassist

neepheid

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Radial Bassbone from Gareth. Great guy to deal with. It arrived very well packed and absolutely as he had described it. He even threw in a Y lead for the effects loop. Great communications and speedy despatch - arrived by next day's post. Thanks Gareth

A while ago I bought a radial bigshot from Gareth, its spent all this time under the bed as I never got a chance to use it :) so Gareth has bought it back, and everybodys happy, a top guy to deal with.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently bought a Sandberg PJ5 from walbassist. The whole transaction was totally hassle free from start to finish. Great communication with quick, friendly and informative replies to emails. I paid for the bass on Saturday, collection was booked on Monday and the bass arrived on Wednesday well packed and exactly as described, with spare strings, tools and even a set of strap locks (thanks Gareth. Not sure if you meant to include the strap locks. If you need them back just let me know and I can send them).

Very happy. Trade with total confidence.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

I just bought a lovely old Sylvania valve from Gareth.

In the process, Gareth was kind enough to post me 5 different valves to try before I picked the Sylvania, including a 1965 Millard worth £40..

Not only that, back at the South East Bass Bash last September, Gareth did a set up on my Levinson Blade as a favour..

Where else could you find that kind of help and trust but from here on BASSCHAT and from people like Gareth?

So rest assured that you can deal with Gareth in absolute confidence, knowing you're in safe hands in terms of the quality of the gear he sells and trades, and in terms of the way he treats everybody!

Thanks Gareth; really, really appreciate it!

Nik

• 2 weeks later...