Why become a member? ×

Feedback for franzbassist

neepheid

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a strap off Gareth and it arrived promptly and in excellent condition. A smooth transaction, just as you like it to be.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended. Thanks again Gareth.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...

Keep coming back for more!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gareth is a pleasure to deal with. Bought a set of flatwounds, they were as described and posted nice and quickly. Can't ask for anything more really.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks again.[/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just took delivery of a Protec Contego gigbag from Gareth this afternoon. It has arrived in superb condition (just as described), helped by the sturdy shipping box and choice of courier (UPS). Great comms throughout the deal, as others here have noted. Highly recommended! :)

• 1 month later...

Just relieved Gareth of a minty green scratchplate for my Squier CV60s P. In perfect / as new condition (still got it's placky film on), great comms throughout, solidly wrapped / stickered to stop postie bending it and sent securely asap after the holiday weekend. An all round top-notch transaction, highly recommended!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw a "wanted" ad by Gareth - he was after a speaker cable (speakon - 1/4" jack). I offered him my OBBM cable and we were able to conclude the deal by email/PM in a matter of minutes. Everything was fine - great communication from Gareth and I'd thoroughly recommend dealing with him - a great guy. Thanks Gareth!

• 1 month later...