Why become a member? ×

Feedback for franzbassist

neepheid

I bought a DVD from Gareth and Royal Fail completely let us down and lost it :)

Thankfully Gareth is a gentleman and not only stayed in touch during the 'will it turn up' period, but also agreed to split the loss when it was clear it had gone for good.

Sorry it didn't work out with the postman, but cheers for being cool!

Shep

• 7 months later...

Bought a PJB M300 head from Gareth today. It was a pleasure to do business with such a great chap and he really went out of his way to deliver this item and check that I was completely happy.

I also got to pick his brains about his experiences with different double bass strings and pickups, so that was a big plus.

It was a pleasure doing business with you Gareth - I hope you're happy with your new valve setup when you get it.

Best regards,

James

P.S. If you take the job in Bristol then I'll pass some teaching and gigging work your way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Belated feedback, bought the PJB 8B from Gareth early July, transacted whilst I was overseas, cab delivered to the office as requested after clearance of funds. Simple, Painless exercise in how do do business without fuss or drama. I only unpacked the cab today, it is in as new, immaculate condition. Trying it tomorrow. If only the Veilette was Fretless..............

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Traded for a Matt Freeman P bass with upgrades. Stunning bass and great comms. To be honest I was the weak link in this transaction and Gareths was gracious and patient throughout. His packaging has put me to shame and I can recommend a deal with this upstanding Basschat ambassador!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1316162080' post='1375199']
Gareth bought a P-bass wiring kit from me, great communications & instant payment, a great buyer & a real pleasure to deal with.

[/quote]
Same again, great guy to deal with.

Cheerz, Jon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...