Why become a member? ×

Feedback for franzbassist

neepheid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 3rd transaction with Gareth and as usual a flawless and pleasurable experience. I've just bought a lovely new strap and it arrived earlier than I expected and its brand new, brilliant.

many thanks again my friend, until next time 😆

• 2 weeks later...

The first transaction with Gareth was for a PJB 800b, seamless, packaged in original box, perfect deal. Since then we have had conversations and did the odd deal. This last transaction involved three heads ( always better than one) and a small amount of cash. All the equipment arrived on time and in good health one of my incoming was a Valve Head. Good comms, good negotiating and a pleasant purchasing experience.

Gareth is a great guy to deal with and a pillar of the community.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a brand new Hiscox case from Gareth. An absolute pleasure to deal with him. Great communications and could;t do enough to help. Fast delivery, packaged brilliant. This is the reason I buy from BC because of people like him. Deal with utter confidence. Thanks very much Gareth :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just completed another very easy deal with Gareth... I took delivery of a Radial Bigshot switcher from him this afternoon, and couldn't be happier with the goods :)

Great packaging, prompt shipping and excellent comms... just as before! Highly recommended, deal with confidence :)

• 4 weeks later...