Why become a member? ×

I've seen a lot of crap from this German seller, but this is above all...

Anyone who's checking ebay for used bass or guitar gear must be well known with this German seller that seems to be specialized in offering a lot of crap.... I think this is even crappy for his standards:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FENDER-MUSTANG-USA-CHARCOAL-EDITION-a-la-JIMI-HENDRIX/173693280838?hash=item2870ed2246:g:VWYAAOSwQf9bjURb

Really, where the f does he source this...?! 

• Haha 1

I have often wondered about this seller, pretty much everything I have ever seen him list is, in my opinion, overpriced rubbish, yet he has nearly 13000 feedback scores with the bulk of them being positive, who is buying this stuff and being happy with what they got and the price paid? It's a strange one!!

That's because he's not advertising the rubbish he puts in his adverts; he's actually advertising his shop.

His adverts are so outrageous that they attract the curious, looking to scoff. When they see his actual site they realise he's a shrewd businessman with some pretty decent stuff at decent prices. Then they buy something and leave 100% Feedback.

Simples.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

Santa needs a good list, a bad list and a people that need to be pulled apart by horses then tossed into the sun list. This guy would be on the latter list...

Glad to see you're getting into "the season of good will to all men" theme...😆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Happy Jack said:

That's because he's not advertising the rubbish he puts in his adverts; he's actually advertising his shop.

His adverts are so outrageous that they attract the curious, looking to scoff. When they see his actual site they realise he's a shrewd businessman with some pretty decent stuff at decent prices. Then they buy something and leave 100% Feedback.

Simples.

Flaming heck, his prices are high!

On 17 December 2018 at 10:35, Happy Jack said:

Simples.

I thought there had to be some strategy in the apparent craziness.   

Though not so many years ago he listed a fretless Wal neck with BIN of a mere £350 - albeit with truss rod nut missing so truss rod could have been FUBAR.   Sadly,  I dithered too long.......:/

On 19 December 2018 at 00:51, tauzero said:

I'm going to be getting one of those. It's called a redundancy payment.

Damn, really sorry to hear that tauzero, right before Christmas too