nobody's prefect

Feedback for Hellzero

Fantastic experience buying a Delano preamp and pickups from Tony. Excellent communication throughout, wonderfully packaged and very fast shipping, even coming from Belgium to the UK. I've had local parcels take more time than it's taken these to get here recently! A pleasure, hope to do business with him again. Top bloke. Thanks again!

• Thanks 1

Traded a Roscoe for a Music Man with Tony.

Everything went smoothly with international shipping.

Great communication and fast shipping.

Highly recommended A+++++++

• Thanks 1

Preamp pedal successfully exported to Belgium before Brexit destroys everything!

Always a pleasure to deal with Tony ...

• Thanks 1

Bought some nordstrand big splits from Tony, great Comms, great packing and an altogether great chap... highly recommended.

• Thanks 1

Bought some Jazz bass pickups off Tony. Super communications and great delivery with bulletproof packaging. V Good.

• Thanks 1

Just bought the Zampower from Tony.
A really great guy to deal with, excellent packaging (including photos during the whole process of packing), delivery and communication throughout.

More than happy with this deal, and of course, highly recommended basschatter !

Many thanks Tony !

Wish you all the best,

A+ 😉
Max

• Thanks 1

The JP Lucii arrived at my door today after leaving Tony's area yesterday...and it was very very well packed. Beautiful bass, very versatile and nice sound. It's staying with me for sure. Wonderfull experience dealing with Tony, very responsive and knowledgeable about all the paperwork needed to Norway (outside EU) and of course trustable. Payed upfront with no worries, just good feelings. Now; time to play the beauty. Thanks Tony!

• Thanks 1

As all the feedback above suggests, Tony's a great guy to deal with. Looking forward to seeing the completed pink Jazz Tony :)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Sold some preamps to Tony, it was a pleasure to talk with him, gave me some good suggestions as he's far more expert than me on basses, preamps etc. 

Pleasure to deal with him

Thanks again

Edited by Giacomo
  • Thanks 1