Why become a member? ×

Why I lost 20 minutes of my life.

leschirons

[quote name='James Nada' timestamp='1427016491' post='2724617']
I read the 'Why I soldy Ric' at around lunchtime yesterday - it was at 3 pages I think.
To save me about 14 minutes in reading the rest, could someone please summarise the thread here? :)
[/quote]

Just repeat the first 3 pages :)

I read the 'Why I soldy Ric' at around lunchtime yesterday - it was at 3 pages I think.
To save me about 14 minutes in reading the rest, could someone please summarise the thread here? :)
[/quote][quote name='Marvin' timestamp='1427016586' post='2724620']
Just repeat the first 3 pages :)
[/quote]

and also " [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ad hominem" every now and then - whatever that means :unsure:[/font][/color]

[quote name='Raymondo' timestamp='1427013664' post='2724587']
but you know what happens when you've had eight pints of Doombar :blush:
[/quote]I need to continually visit the gents (probably tripping over many things to and from) and then fall asleep only to wake up and pay more visits.

TMI?

Edited by ezbass

[quote name='Qlank' timestamp='1427017249' post='2724633']
I usually want more.
[/quote]
[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1427016978' post='2724629']
I need to continually visit the gents (probably tripping over many things to and from) and then fall asleep only to wake up and pay more visits.

TMI?
[/quote]

:D :D :D

I had to read the Ric thread after this. There seems to be so much anger and vitriol on BC these days. It an internet forum talking crap about basses to strangers. Whilst everyone's entitled to an opinion, and I can see people feel passionately, there's just more important things in life.

[/quote]After page 3, the next hiighlight was Kettle Chips. Oh, someone prefers the sound of treacle sponge live, but prefers lemon tart in the studio. About sums it up after page 3

[quote name='Donnyboy' timestamp='1427016974' post='2724627']

and also " [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ad hominem" every now and then - whatever that means :unsure:[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Well at least no-one has called anyone else a pole dancing clown. Yet.

[quote name='planer' timestamp='1427011301' post='2724559']
Can we have a 'comedy rants' section, where this sort of thread can be moved to?
[/quote]Perhaps we could have a consumer advice section. Call it Watchdog, and Bonner can be the moderatror