Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

7 hours ago, casapete said:

From the album 'Hackney Diamonds', and featuring Paul McCartney on bass.

I read they had recorded 23 tracks so there is more to come and there's another with Paul. I also read that Ringo might also be involved in some way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richard R said:

Good album that. ^^^^^^

24 minutes ago, lemonstar said:

I read they had recorded 23 tracks so there is more to come and there's another with Paul. I also read that Ringo might also be involved in some way.

I’ve listened to it a lot this week and think it’s great, a real classic Stones album. 

Live After Death vinyl, first press..arrived today.

I had a bit of a misfortune last week. I bought a first press Live After Death LP in a good condition, unfortunately Royal Mail postie decided to lob it over the fence that resulted both LPs ( those who don't know it's a double live LP) being damaged.

Luckily I managed to get my hands on another first press LP in excellent condition, a bit pricey, but worth every penny. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SH73 said:

Live After Death vinyl, first press..arrived today.

I had a bit of a misfortune last week. I bought a first press Live After Death LP in a good condition, unfortunately Royal Mail postie decided to lob it over the fence that resulted both LPs ( those who don't know it's a double live LP) being damaged.

Luckily I managed to get my hands on another first press LP in excellent condition, a bit pricey, but worth every penny. 

It's a pretty amazing live album for sure.

• Like 1

I'm having a bit of classic thrash / punk crossover this morning with Hellbastard. They make an excellent racket. Too heavy for punk, too punk for metal. 

They've asked us to support them in a couple weeks so I thought I should get a bit more familiar with their music and I'm really enjoying it.

• Like 2