Why become a member? ×

Xmas - what is Santa bringing you ?

dmccombe7

Bass wise I've got me a spare set of Rotosound Nexus strings, but the heavier gauge which I'll combine with the lighter gauge and make a .40-105 set, a Haynes fender bass manual (a lot more informative than I imagined) and a Mooer Lo-Fi machine...just need to find a practice use for it now...

I got this as an unexpected present - result!

[URL=http://s7.photobucket.com/user/kevin_lindsay/media/Andy%20Summers%20tribute%20Tele/20131225_130401.jpg.html][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/kevin_lindsay/Andy%20Summers%20tribute%20Tele/20131225_130401.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My mother sent money to us all to buy our own presents as we won't be able to get up to the Promised Land till next half term, so I took advantage of the Xmas offers from Overloud and bought a copy of their excellent Markstudio 2........Merry Xmas mam !

The best fun had today was when we opened a present from my brother in law: 4 Nerf guns and loads of ammo! Family Nerf wars ensued, and my elbows are now skinned from sliding across the floor! Really good fun! Grandad took a round to the forehead, but he's gonna be okay. :D

Bass related - My Bass And Other Animals by some apparently quite famous bass player
And I am (hopefully) treating myself to some valvey goodness

Non bass related just enjoyed giving my son and nephew some cool toys I can play with, like scalextric and WiiU games ;)

Santa brought me an irig stomp - it can be a practice amp with headphones , preamp, or regular irig to an iPhone / iPad - runs emulations on the iPhone . Not tried it yet but a regular bAse irig was very useful in the past year

I also got a Cruz multitool which has already proved useful for putting batteries in things

I have spent the entire day building fricking playmobil and Lego Barbie sets

Apart from that, lots of coffee beans. And a sony cyber shot bridge camera and a wifi card

Edited by Geek99

[quote name='kevin_lindsay' timestamp='1387999765' post='2317824']
I got this as an unexpected present - result!

[url="http://s7.photobucket.com/user/kevin_lindsay/media/Andy%20Summers%20tribute%20Tele/20131225_130401.jpg.html"][/url]
[/quote]

Nice those. Good effort Santa!