[/quote]

:) when is the new EP out?

[quote name='urb' timestamp='1360253561' post='1967474']
I saw this recently and I think it sums up a lot of these arguments:

[media]http://youtu.be/ByglxFeQBOY[/media]
[/quote]

I enjoyed that, he makes a good point.

[quote name='EssentialTension' timestamp='1360256542' post='1967564']

You are extremely shallow and I was extremely entertained by Coltrane.
[/quote]

You clearly don't know the meaning of the word "shallow". But I guess you folks are willing to do anything in order to show politeness, even misunderstanding simple words.

Edited by Antiloco

[quote name='Antiloco' timestamp='1360256925' post='1967578']
You clearly don't know the meaning of the word "shallow". But I guess you folks are willing to do anything in order to show politeness, even misunderstanding simple words.
[/quote]
Shallow, in this context, means lacking in any depth of understanding. That's exactly what I meant.

You appear not to know the meaning of words like 'music', 'art', and 'entertainment'.

[quote name='Antiloco' timestamp='1360220659' post='1966780']
...You need to learn the real meaning of words...
[/quote]

"I don't know what you mean by 'glory,' " Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. "Of course you don't—till I tell you. I meant 'there's a nice knock-down argument for you!' "
"But 'glory' doesn't mean 'a nice knock-down argument'," Alice objected.
"When [i]I[/i] use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you [i]can[/i] make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master[s] [/s]that's all."

I love this era of Coltrane, and I will put my headphones on and have a listen later on. Unfortunately, I feel disinclined to discuss it due to the massive p*ssing contest which appears to be going on. Can we start this thread again please? This kind of pointless argument puts me off sharing and discussing music. This cannot be a good thing.

[quote name='EssentialTension' timestamp='1360257789' post='1967608']
"I don't know what you mean by 'glory,' " Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. "Of course you don't—till I tell you. I meant 'there's a nice knock-down argument for you!' "
"But 'glory' doesn't mean 'a nice knock-down argument'," Alice objected.
"When [i]I[/i] use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you [i]can[/i] make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master[s] [/s]that's all."
[/quote] is that from art or entertainment?

[quote name='Beer of the Bass' timestamp='1360257974' post='1967620']
I love this era of Coltrane, and I will put my headphones on and have a listen later on. Unfortunately, I feel disinclined to discuss it due to the massive p*ssing contest which appears to be going on. Can we start this thread again please? This kind of pointless argument puts me off sharing and discussing music. This cannot be a good thing.
[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Antiloco' timestamp='1360256925' post='1967578']
[/quote]

You were previously warned by one of the other Moderators to treat people with respect and to stop posting inflammatory comments.

[quote name='jackers' timestamp='1360256736' post='1967570']
:) when is the new EP out?

[/quote]

We are in the middle of planning a launch show at Bush Hall in London on the 28th April so that's effectively the release date. I'll unsubtly make everyone on Basschat aware of that when the time comes :lol:

Thanks again mate, it's very gratifying.