Why become a member? ×

Expression.

steve-soar

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1360361941' post='1969521']
Somebody loosen my stays...

I seem to have wandered into the BC Arms by mistake. Where's fumps?
[/quote]

Goodness gracious me..! Put them both away, quickly..! They'll all be wanting some..! :gas:

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1360365718' post='1969585']
I can't believe i have just spent the last hour and a half reading this thread.

There's 90 minutes i have nothing to show for.

Any song off the album "The will to death" by John Frusciante does it for me.
[/quote]
C'mon, it was quite fascinating in a train wreck kinda way and had a cool picture of a man made out of a meatball....

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1360365718' post='1969585']
I can't believe i have just spent the last hour and a half reading this thread.

There's 90 minutes i have nothing to show for.

Any song off the album "The will to death" by John Frusciante does it for me.
[/quote]

What about the 7 minutes with 'Trane, though..? Surely that was worth it..?

can't quite believe this thread has made it to 14 pages, (edit make that 15!)

Steve, thanks for the original post i really liked it, then it all got a little silly (in both a bad and a good way) i loved the Etta James Track, it gives me goosebumps every time i hear it,

Nigel/Silddx/Xilddx, I adored the Kit Richardson Track, i've ordered the EP and am listening to the download as i type this, totally amazing! i hope you're heading out on tour so I can catch you Live and buy you a Pint/Beverage of your choice as a thankyou for introducing me to an amazing artist! (the bass playing isn't half bad either :lol: )

Matt

[size=2](oh and IBTL)[/size]

Edited by Matt P

Someone who never fails to make my heart feel like it's about to burst and make my spine all aflutter is Sharon den Adel, the singer from Within Temptation, especially on the album The Silent Force. I like to lie back in a dark room, with headphones on and play her albums. The tone of her voice and some of the notes that she hits, along with the music... It's like the moment when the Opiate rush kicks in, it is truly beautiful and if anything could make me believe I have a soul, it's her when she stirs and lifts it into the universe on clouds of gently pulsating awe. I feel as though I have been given a gift. And all that from a cheesy, Pop/Goth/Rock band for teenage girls.

Edited by KingBollock

[quote name='Matt P' timestamp='1360368228' post='1969632']
can't quite believe this thread has made it to 14 pages, (edit make that 15!)

Steve, thanks for the original post i really liked it, then it all got a little silly (in both a bad and a good way) i loved the Etta James Track, it gives me goosebumps every time i hear it,

Nigel/Silddx/Xilddx, I adored the Kit Richardson Track, i've ordered the EP and am listening to the download as i type this, totally amazing! i hope you're heading out on tour so I can catch you Live and buy you a Pint/Beverage of your choice as a thankyou for introducing me to an amazing artist! (the bass playing isn't half bad either :lol: )

Matt

[size=2](oh and IBTL)[/size]
[/quote]

Hey Matt, thanks man! It's fantastic to hear you're enjoying it so much! We are thinking of getting out of London this year, in fact I may start a thread asking for venue and promoter recommendations. Thanks again mate!

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1360437429' post='1970535']
I strongly suspect that the character you allude to did not even originate from Europe, actually...
[/quote]

Based on his name, my guess would be Swedish or Finnish father and Swedish, Finnish or South american mother.

best,
bert