Why become a member? ×

Fender jaguar Olympic white bass for sale

Louis.m

[quote name='Machines' timestamp='1339800230' post='1694816']
I would like to add that or beloved seller has been posting from a domestic cable connection from a well known media company. Not a 3G connection as one would expect in a pub.
[/quote]

EH?! Are you all seeing are something? I've got everyone here fooled that I'm a big-shot, sitting in my mansion, with a swimming pool full of naked ladies. Now they'll know I'm sitting in a bedsit with a broken steam-powered laptop and nay mates. Must PM this message, and not click post... bugger!

Edited by billyapple

[b] Dresden [font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=4]by [/size][/font][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=4][url="http://www.dresdenmusic.com/"]Dresden[/url], nice one Wooks79 B) [/size][/font][/b]

[quote name='jimbobothy' timestamp='1339802024' post='1694846']
[b] Dresden [font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=4]by [/size][/font][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=4][url="http://www.dresdenmusic.com/"]Dresden[/url], nice one Wooks79 B) [/size][/font][/b]
[/quote]
[quote name='gjones' timestamp='1339802140' post='1694851']

It is too.
[/quote]

Thank you very much chaps, very kind, and always glad for people to hear it :)

'Kinell - I need to sort my life out.

I spent the evening in a pub watching England beat Sweden (just) and then playing to a bunch of drunken, dancing punters, and all the time this was going on without me.

Epic fail.

Am I too late to join the Sosososo Louis Fanclub? Have I really missed the boat?

Say it ain't so ...

Damn..! Too bloody late..! I've been looking for months for a fender (ok, bumper to you brits...) for my Olympic White Jaguar XK140. They're rare (not made any more...), and £500 is a great price. I'll up my offer a tad if there's another one going. Louis..? Louis..? Blast, where is the fellow..! Never around when wanted. He sounds sosososo much like the person that could find me this rare piece of vintage history.
£510..? £520, perhaps..? Any offers for an Olympic White fender (Jaguar...) will be considered.

Off: [i]Louis..? Looooouiiiis..! Where the hell has this financial wizard scarpered to..? Louis..?[/i] (Fade to black...)

Chaps, thanks so much for a hilarious read to start my weekend!

Wooks, nothing wrong with your music at all and Chrismuzz if that really is your Mrs, all round yours for dinner sometime!!! ;)

When I put my SG bass up for sale soon I will definitely note no auction! :)

I wonder how Louis originally bought the bass for so much lower than selling price though.. Fake? Stolen?! I worked at Fender and still couldn't have gotten one cheaper than £435!!

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1339804282' post='1694872']
'Kinell - I need to sort my life out.

I spent the evening in a pub watching England beat Sweden (just) and then playing to a bunch of drunken, dancing punters, and all the time this was going on without me.

Epic fail.

Am I too late to join the Sosososo Louis Fanclub? Have I really missed the boat?

Say it ain't so ...
[/quote]

... And to think I missed your gig for this.

Louis was Sosososo telling us all to get out the house too, might have even made a profit..

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1339797385' post='1694752']
hey Louis, my missus has been peering over my shoulder and she's decided she's sick of living with some sad lowlife bass enthusiast... She thinks you're really awesome and cool. Thanks a lot <_<

[/quote]

Looks like you're going to lose her to Louis's profit making awesomeness. Just when you'd finally got her into the kitchen. Comiserations. Sosososo uncool

[quote name='Jathan' timestamp='1339824998' post='1694923']
I wonder how Louis originally bought the bass for so much lower than selling price though.. Fake? Stolen?! I worked at Fender and still couldn't have gotten one cheaper than £435!!
[/quote]
Perhaps his mummy and daddy bought it for him? Bless his little cotton socks.

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1339803392' post='1694863']
I did wonder why the post for a fender jaguar got bumped to the top so much.
in edinburgh they would call him a fanny. In glasgow they would have just punched him in the face.
[/quote]

quality statement