Why become a member? ×

Fender jaguar Olympic white bass for sale

Louis.m

lol this is funny

£400 is a fair price mate, however Fender have started producing these again but not in olympic white as far as I can remember. Around £750 mark i think for a new one

If I was in the market I would have snapped this up

Edited by deanbean502

The simplest thing is to amend your OP or close this and start a new thread after you have decided what your price is. If you join a forum and want to take advantage of it's favourable terms ( avoiding eBay/paypal fees) then you have to abide by the rules that clearly state that an auction is not acceptable.

Personally, I believe in " my word is my bond" and if I had advertised at £400 and received an offer at that level I would have felt honour- bound to accept it. Whatever you decide, a back search of the For Sale forum will quickly tell you that previous transactions on Jaguars have not happened above £500.

Edit: too late!

Edited by Clarky

I'm loving this thread. It's an interesting sales technique. Turn up, don't introduce yourself, try to sell something and then slag off members who make pertinent and cromulent points.

Jeez, I spent 18 months posting up boring old build threads before I plucked up the courage to call anyone a ****. :lol:

Good luck with the sale... I'm sure this wont hang about for long!