TPJ

Feedback for ikay

Ian very kindly donated a set of used round wound strings to me, how bloody fantastic is that!

Ian bought my Hipshot detuner in the very smoothest of transactions. Perfect gent to deal with - it's been a pleasure :)

A pleasure to deal with Ian again, who bought a MIJ 32" scale bass (not our one, Ted) from me after I answered his 'wanted' post. Totally smooth transaction, great comms, friendly guy, instant payment etc etc.

Ian bought a pair of Lindy Fralin pickups from me. Instant payment, very friendly BC-er.Top bloke! Thanks Ian.

Met with Ian today when he bought my SLB200. I gotta say he's an absolute gent and made me feel very welcome. I would have no hesitation in entering into a transaction with him again, definitely one of the good guys!! Makes a great cuppa too!

Easy fast transaction, nice bloke to do business with.

Les

Just bought a Yamaha bb1100s from Ian.Great deal,fast communications and bass exactly as described.Also well packaged and fast delivery.Perfect.

Bought a 2u rack from Ian. Great communication and a fab piece of kit. Highly recommended :-)

Bought some strings from Ian on the afternoon and they arrived in the post the next morning. It doesn't get any better than that!

Many thanks Ian.

Popped over to Ian's this afternoon to pick up a Berg cab that I'd bought from him. Reluctantly I couldn't stay to check out the basses in his collection or enjoy a cuppa but needless to say it was a faultless transaction and Ian is a great guy to deal with. Thanks.

No buying or selling, but i thoughtvthis was worthy of positive feedback ...

Ian responded to a question I had in the forum, and sent me a couple of screws for the bridge of my bass. Never asked for money, really community-positive. Good guy! 🙂

Ian bought my old 50+ Hofner bass that had a few little issues. With a little work he put it back in complete working condition.

I´m glad this bass is with you now, Ian. Thanks for the smooth deal!

Another bass sale, another illicit meeting in a carpark! A pleasure to deal with you Ian, enjoy the bass 👍

Just bought a Looper from Mr Ikay, arrived very promptly and communication was spot on! More than happy to deal with again, another fine upstanding member of Basschat!