obbm

obbm's feedback

I am leaving super positive feedback before I even get my cables. That is how good Dave is! You knows it.

Just bought a Speakon cable via eBay, didn't know the seller was obbm until andyonbass told me. This cable widdles all over the other cables available on eBay, and what is more, does so from a great height!

Aaannnddd another cable... Dave, don't you [i]ever [/i]make a mistake? ;)

Excellent all round (as usual), thanks very much, mate. :)

Ordered a new cable on Wednesday night and it arrived Friday afternoon. Very pleased with the service and with the cable. Cheers Dave and to Basschat members who know a good thing when they see one. Woohoo!

May I be the first this year to tell of yet another faultless transaction involving a Speakon cable..?
Thank you once again sir and a happy new year to you. :)

Ordered a bridge mono 'Y' splitter input cable, which was made to the high standard we have come to expect and was delivered with Dave's usual speed, efficiency and amplob. Actually it wasn't aplomb, it was a jiffy bag. Thank you for yet another faultless purchase. :)

Ordered a speakon cable late monday through ebay, bit of toing and froing re which address I wanted it sent to (sorry again!) and arrived safe and sound this morning. Great service and product as usual!

Ooops, I got a Speakon cable from Dave before Christmas and forgot to say how great the service and price was :)

Just taken delivery of my first three cables from Dave (2 instrument and one mic). They even smell good!

Good comms and quick and efficient service as so often and consistently reported here.

I recently purchased Dave's Schroeder cab followed by a cup of tea and a chat. It must've been our thousandth deal and as always it was a pleasure to deal with Dave.

Highly recommended as always :)

Dave supplied me with some short lengths of speaker cable to wire up an amp rack - arrived extra quickly and Dave is brilliant to deal with. Believe the hype, the man is a gent and a credit to the community here. Thanks Dave!

Another lovely cable. Delivered with minimal fuss. All 8 metres of it. By the way it's not Dave's fault I managed to lasso my left ankle after an excursion off stage and back on it's first outing :)

[quote name='Low End Bee' timestamp='1368800165' post='2081714']
By the way it's not Dave's fault I managed to lasso my left ankle after an excursion off stage and back on it's first outing :)
[/quote]

:D :D

Dave very kindly re-fitted the original preamp in to my Stingray Classic 5 String as a favour. He's a lovely guy and very kind indeed.

I'm now working on him to let me have a go in his Digger.... :)

yet another super speedy delivery of top quality cables, once again, obbm is a top chap and his cables are superb!

Another deserved Thank you to Dave from me - cable ordered , paid for and delivered in a couple of days , great stuff ,recommended !

A big thank you from me too - Gareth (walbassist) had a trial of my Fender A/E fretless and it developed an electrical problem. Dave re-soldered and tidied up all the electrics, all at no charge as we were both BC'ers. What an absolute gent and a star!

Got some patch cables and a new xlr/1/4 lead from Dave, great quality cables, very pleased and will deffo need more so I will be in touch.
Cheers Dave

I've been buying all my instrument/amp/speaker cables from Dave over the past 5 years.....so already knew he was an honest/standup sort of guy. He's just sold me his GK fusion 500 amp head and it was one of the smoothest transactions I've ever been involved in!
The amp was delivered next day (after I made payment)....amazing! I'm totally impressed with the amp and the way Dave was able to make it all happen - nice guy to deal with and his cables are the best out there. Thanks Dave :). John

Nice guy. Bought a half rack case and tuner from Dave. Paid Monday evening. Delivered Weds morning. Happy buyer. Thanks Dave. Andy (Bassmonkey)