Why become a member? ×

obbm's feedback

obbm

Another great cable from Dave!

Was worried that having making a point of having good quality cables for my bass, I couldn't vouch for the quality of the XLR leads used to hook up from my DI to the recording desk/audio interface.
Quick email to Dave and he put together a high quality Starquad Audio Cable with rock solid Neutrik XLR connectors.

Should do the trick :)

Thanks again mate!

Eude

• 2 weeks later...

Got cables from Dave a couple of weeks ago, only managed to test them last weekend at our farewell gig for our drummer.

What can I say? Bloody amazing is what I can say :)
The difference in audio quality is immense, I didn't realise cables made that much difference!
Dave was extremely helpful, and postage was very quick.

Will more than likely order more cables from him within the future...

Bought a new cable from Dave a week or two ago and just wanted to say how good the service, product and price was. I think it was made and sent ou the day I ordered it and I know it sounds sad but its a lovely looking lead. Finally get to use it tonight!

Cheers,

Nathan

Just upgraded all my cable at once (no point just doing the one!), instrument cables, patch cables, and a lovely thick Speaker cable, all Klotz.
Immediately gigged them that night. No problems and clear tone. Great service and products. Thanks again!

Jim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='bassmeg' post='884307' date='Jul 2 2010, 08:26 PM']I now own the best cab in the world due to this man. Cheers Dave[/quote]

Has it really taken you a year to find that out? :)

[quote name='obbm' post='884320' date='Jul 2 2010, 08:33 PM']Has it really taken you a year to find that out? :)[/quote]

well sometimes these things take a while, and now i have the best setup ever, Aria SB900-SWR750-BergNV610. Thats it, awrsome sound. Sorry for the feedback delay! I couldnt imagine a better cab.

[quote name='bassmeg' post='884331' date='Jul 2 2010, 08:43 PM']well sometimes these things take a while, and now i have the best setup ever, Aria SB900-SWR750-BergNV610. Thats it, awrsome sound. Sorry for the feedback delay! I couldnt imagine a better cab.[/quote]

You are making me regret selling it. No, only joking. I'm really glad that it's working well for you. Awesome sound. I have my eye on a Berg 2x12 next.

[quote name='obbm' post='884347' date='Jul 2 2010, 09:02 PM']You are making me regret selling it. No, only joking. I'm really glad that it's working well for you. Awesome sound. I have my eye on a Berg 2x12 next.[/quote]

Get your eyes off, and your hands on. When i considered selling this cab the rest of my band told me "the cab stays, your out". Its nice to be wanted. :)

I ordered a Speaker Cable one day, got it the next. Such an amazing product, price and service. These are the best! I work in a busy guitar store, and have never sold a cable this good. I will be forwarding the more discerning customers, friends and musicians i meet on the road your way!

Thanks!

[quote name='bassmeg' post='884353' date='Jul 2 2010, 09:15 PM']Get your eyes off, and your hands on. When i considered selling this cab the rest of my band told me "the cab stays, your out". Its nice to be wanted. :)[/quote]