Why become a member? ×

Lost for words...

2 hours ago, alyctes said:

You can't even cannibalise the nack off it...

Cut the wings off and glue on new sides...new hardware and pups. Good practice for someone wanting to test their luthier skills. 

You'll never get your money back on it though. 

• Like 1

Anyone else really interested to see what's beneath that metal plate? 

If you could get the Squier for like £15 then it would be useful for spare parts. As long as the wiring and pickups are in working condition that is...

What ever the dude has taken though to first of all do these mods and secondly to think they are worth actual money, please keep it away from me as I don't want to be this delusional

@Tim2291 I'd love to see whats underneath as well. I can't believe that somebody has cut a piece of metal, with what appears to be the dogs false teeth, and put in on a bass guitar and at an jaunty angle. Is it supposed to be steampunk?

I was going to say if we all chipped £1 in each and offer whatever the total is, its as much fun as a lottery ticket, and we all get to know. I thought that for say £20 there might be £20 of salvagable parts, the tuners, the bridge, the pickups, they have to be worth £20. The rest of it is just firewood, and as people have already said, firewood is becoming more expensive. I can't use the wood as I have a biomass boiler, but lots of people have wood burners now and there must be £2-3 of wood there.

I'm happy to chip the first £1 in.

Rob