Why become a member? ×

Lads, yea or nay?

lidl e

9 minutes ago, Jack said:

I'm normally one for the ladies, but there have been a few lads in the past who have turned my head. I'm going to go with 'yea'.

You had my curiosity, now you have my attention...

4 hours ago, Jack said:

I'm normally one for the ladies, but there have been a few lads in the past who have turned my head. I'm going to go with 'yea'.

Don't think BC's ever done a bisexuality thread - or any other topic about contributors' inclinations.

Wonder if we're grown-up enough?

5 hours ago, Waddo Soqable said:

Apparently you can "identify" as an animal too now, they're "furries" I believe 

I can't decide if I'm going to be a dog or a little cat tho... 🤔

I know you're being tongue in cheek but you're mixing quite a few disparate things there. 

On 27/04/2023 at 13:12, Bassassin said:

Don't think BC's ever done a bisexuality thread - or any other topic about contributors' inclinations.

Wonder if we're grown-up enough?

They've probably been locked so quickly that you never saw them which should answer your question. See also transsexuality.

1 hour ago, tauzero said:

They've probably been locked so quickly that you never saw them which should answer your question. See also transsexuality.

Not sure why that would be.

Anyway, the two things are hardly the same - bisexuality's just a boring, everyday sexual orientation, not the hot-topic, divide-and-conquer political punchbag that transgender discussions have somehow become.

• Like 1

When I was working in a schools I led on the sexual identity stuff for the trust and ran an LGBT club at one of our sites. Rest assured that everything is controversial to the right/wrong people. 

I'd be happy to advise @ped on an lgbt policy for the site, but I'm expensive. I would however accept payment in 80s G&Ls... 😁

Edited by Jack
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Jack said:

When I was working in a schools I led on the sexual identity stuff for the trust and ran an LGBT club at one of our sites. Rest assured that everything is controversial to the right/wrong people. 

I'd be happy to advise @ped on an lgbt policy for the site, but I'm expensive. I would however accept payment in 80s G&Ls... 😁

G&LBTQIA - whatever next! 

• Like 1

On 28/04/2023 at 13:30, Waddo Soqable said:

And chop the headstock off for good measure ;)

A hazmat suit and gardening gloves to, just to ensure it left no marks or stains! 

Edited by andy67