Why become a member? ×

Eden rig
£400
Norfolk

E sharp

Eden rig up for sale. £400 for both
WT400 amp, and 410 XLT cab
I bought this rig from the old Wapping Bass Centre in 2000 for 2K. 

Had sitting around for the last two years or so. The head I still use for rehearsals, and then take to a gig as a spare. The head is pretty much as new. Cab in really good nick too. Casters are long gone, but I’m pretty sure I’ve got a replacement set in the loft I can dig out. 

Gigged this a lot, always looked after it, and it’s never ever let me down. 
Cab will make this impractical to courier really, as quite heavy. Pick up, or I could meet up, if it’s not crazy mileage. 

Not really looking for trades, as I’m saving up for another bass. 
Get a quality rig in great condition, at a fifth of the new cost. 

Thanks for looking. 

Paul

A63ACEB9-6A55-4CA0-BCDF-FFCEACE5F8F7.jpeg

6114FA71-9033-4DEA-9492-87D7AA28033F.jpeg

7A786477-52F8-409F-9AD1-C00006A41493.jpeg

7582A207-830E-4CAE-BF93-C7AA8086A3F7.jpeg

1A7D9EC1-7372-4BA4-A44C-D621AF4CDD69.jpeg

AF1AC9A1-3983-4FA8-A46C-3E423A2AD4BE.jpeg

F0C5E0CF-64B1-4A34-9B62-BBC95080E4B5.jpeg

• Like 15

I picked up a WT550 the other day for nostalgia of it being one of my favourite amps I’d previously owned. The difference with Class D is like night and day. Whoever buys this rig is going to have immense tone. The WT550 blows my Markbass out the water….now I know what ‘heft’ is 😂 GLWTS 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ultimately, an early Markbass s450.

I've come from heavyweight Trace stuff, and rather than go for super light and small new  Class D stuff,  I'd try a halfway- house;

A power- tolerant , mid-sized cab and an older, solid state class AB head. 

I was also looking at Hartke HA3500s as well as Edens and even the big old Trace Elliots (again)

I'm really not a (amplification) gear head.. I've played quite a few bits and pieces over the years,  but nothings really turned my head. 

Basses, yes.

Amps and cabs? No. Not yet!

To chime in again, these older eden heads are great bits of kit. I've been right round the houses over the years, from the actual heaviest amps in the world to the lightest and now I'm back to the heavier ones because they just frankly sound better! Currently running an older Mesa rig and it just kills against Trickfish and GR Bass, not to say those aren't superb amps, but honestly, the older heavier stuff just rocks. 

Cab now only left . 

£100 . Will come with brand new unused proper Eden casters for this cab - originals broke , so ordered new ones years ago , still packaged up and never put on . 

Also will will throw in a Great Gramma pad - one of the original ones , and top condition as always stored in the box . 

Paul

• Like 1