Why become a member? ×

Eden rig
£400
Norfolk

E sharp

27 minutes ago, E sharp said:

Cab now only left . 

£100 . Will come with brand new unused proper Eden casters for this cab - originals broke , so ordered new ones years ago , still packaged up and never put on . 

Also will will throw in a Great Gramma pad - one of the original ones , and top condition as always stored in the box . 

Paul

Christ!! If only I lived in Norfolk

• 5 weeks later...

This cab is still here, with the brand new unused extra casters, and a Great Gramma thrown in. 
Christmas coming up, and all those festive songs chucked in on the December gigs, will sound even better through this cab. 
Can do trades with pedals- even with cash my way if needed. 
I’ve got gigs in Ipswich, The Broads, and Long Sutton, with what’s left of this year- if a meet up is better than a pick up. 
Thanks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, graham1945 said:

Hi, I'm travelling to Holt in Norfolk the week before Christmas and will be travelling between there and Bournemouth if that helps anybody. Just delivery, you do the deal.

Graham

That could help me, could always do a winter trek from Devon to Bournemouth way.

10 hours ago, graham1945 said:

Hi, I'm travelling to Holt in Norfolk the week before Christmas and will be travelling between there and Bournemouth if that helps anybody. Just delivery, you do the deal.

Graham

You'd be pretty much going almost past my house on that route (SS11 7PT). A very generous offer sir, no matter who may take you up on it! 

If @E sharp is open to this, how close could you get to my postcode? What'd be the ideal 'meet spot'? (Assuming @Raslee hasn't officially bagsied it yet!)

17 hours ago, E sharp said:

If Graham is going to Holt, then he’ll probably be going M25, then either M11 or A1M and A505. 
Then A134 after Thetford on way to Swaffham, Fakenham to Holt. 
You’ll be driving through my village (Mundford) on A134

Quite possibly!

Graham

18 hours ago, binky_bass said:

You'd be pretty much going almost past my house on that route (SS11 7PT). A very generous offer sir, no matter who may take you up on it! 

If @E sharp is open to this, how close could you get to my postcode? What'd be the ideal 'meet spot'? (Assuming @Raslee hasn't officially bagsied it yet!)

Looks like Bishop's Stortford for a meet.

Graham

21 hours ago, E sharp said:

If Graham is going to Holt, then he’ll probably be going M25, then either M11 or A1M and A505. 
Then A134 after Thetford on way to Swaffham, Fakenham to Holt. 
You’ll be driving through my village (Mundford) on A134

Pm’d