Why become a member? ×

Basschatters' Upcoming Gigs

Stub Mandrel

Release the Hounds are playing the Station Tavern in Cleckheaton on Saturday 27th January. We’re a female fronted 5 piece covers band who do a bit of everything.

its not far from Dewsbury, Bradford, Halifax and Brighouse in West Yorkshire.

• Like 4

Theatre at 41

3rd March @ 19.30

Reelin' In The Years', 'Rikki Don't Lose That Number', 'Do It Again'...the classic songs of Steely Dan can be heard live at Theatre@41  in York on 3rd March thanks to The Steelers!

An 8-piece band comprising of musicians from around the UK, The Steelers will perform a selection of timeless classics from such iconic albums as Pretzel Logic, The Royal Scam, Aja and Gaucho. 

Book your tickets at: https://tickets.41monkgate.co.uk/.../e8107140.../booking

Comments

Visual Report.1.jpeg

Edited by johnbiffa
  • Like 5

53 minutes ago, johnbiffa said:

This is a labour of love for the band but it does seem to be a trend I agree 

Not a bad thing to keep their music in front of live audiences  I have friends in tributes to all three of those bands!

• Thanks 1

This will be me Sunday afternoon opening the Blues Matters stage with our little female fronted Americana/Country combo “Ten Bob Blind”. A bit of fretless bass and EUB tomfoolery. If you happen to be in attendance please do come and say hi (no heckling mind 😂)

IMG_0189.jpeg

• Like 5

1st gig on guitar for a good few years tonight and the first of three or four lined up over the next couple of months. The poster was done before they confirmed me as playing, so I was thrown in very much as a last minute addition - 'Dave' (squeezed up photo bottom right in lumberjack outfit playing acoustic bass at a Christmas charity gig). I took the other photos of the band when I went to see them last year. 

WestEndPoster.thumb.jpg.bda15bbdf2f7019eb8cf575174eb94da.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hurtsfall have two gigs coming up next week.

First we are supporting Murdah Srvc at the Chapel (above the Angel Microbrewery) in Nottingham on Tuesday 13th February.

417167734-825416166222862-82161852564008

Were on at around 9.00.

Then on the Friday 16th February HRH Goth 2 is finally going ahead with a change of venue from Sheffield to O2 Academy Leicester on account of O2 Sheffield still being closed due to RAAC concrete problems. This has resulted in a changed but expanded line-up on both days, which for us has both advantages and disadvantages. The overall line up on the day that we will playing is now a lot stronger, so hopefully that will result in a bigger audience; however, we will be playing further down the bill and much earlier (7.00pm) than we would have been had the event gone ahead last year. 

406108104-799700045461141-86189993354138

The full line-up for Friday 16th February hen we are playing is:

Fleisch 11.00pm

The Danse Society 9.30pm

Exilia 8.10pm

Hurtsfall 7.00pm

PLAY/DEAD 5.55pm

Nox Pulso 5.00pm

• Like 5

Heading out on tour in May and I can't wait! Anyone interested in the St Albans gig, sadly I will be depped as clashes with my holiday 🫤

Would be great to see any of you...!

IMG-20240206-WA0005.thumb.jpg.bb58bd4846a176c41f9847ec6a8bbd23.jpg

• Like 7