Why become a member? ×

Feedback for RAYMAN

Vern-Icepick

• 3 months later...

Just bought and Aphex Xciter pedal of Russ that arrived safe & sound today.. It's a really great fx unit, sounds great and is in really good condition so I'm very happy with it..

Got to say that Russ has been absolutely brilliant to deal with and is someone who I'd highly recommend to everyone here on Basschat! :)

Cheers

Nik

• 2 weeks later...

Another satsified customer - just bought a Guild fretless off Rayman (or rather off his mate, with Russ acting as "go-between") - top guy to deal with; honest, friendly, communicative etc etc. Can't possibly support Man U....... :)

• 2 months later...

Just arrived back from hols this evening to find a very pleasant surprise (taken in by my neighbours). Russ' mojo'ed Highway 1 Jazz, wrapped snugger than a snug thing. Just had a quick twang and sounds fab with the Villex p'ups. Nice one Russ and many many thanks, think I'm gonna bond with this one! All the best Clarky

Russ - you seem to have 2x feedback(s) ... not sure how you can combine them (?).

Anyway, Russ took-the-plunge and recently bought my already much-missed Kinal MK-5 (fretted) bass. Great (sensible and polite and prompt) communication throughout and asked all the right questions.
Would be happy to deal again and to recommend to all BC'ers. Hope to meet-up sometime .. maybe at the next Lancs. or Yorks BBash (??).

• 2 months later...

Russ very kindly dropped off not one but three tort guards and a set of fender mex pups at my gaf for my Antoria revival project. Didn't want paying either, a great example of the community spirit on Basschat - cheers mate, very much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Met up with Russ tonight and bought his lovely 62 reissue M.I.J. Jazz bass from him.

Great Guy to deal with and a fantastic bass as well -- really pleased with it

Thanks mate -- a pleasure to do business with you!

Regards

Will.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Traded my Hotrod Precision for Russ's SR5 today. Great communication and Russ arranged to meet me at Keele Services at the drop of a hat. Great guy to deal with

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...