ped

Basschat offers exclusive discount for EU shipping

On 02/11/2019 at 13:29, Bass-Face said:

How much do they charge for weight ?

The weight is charged in bands - up to 10kg, up to 20 etc. My recent quote for typical bass sized packages there was a €0.14 increase from 10 to 20  for a domestic UK shipment before discount. I booked mine on Friday, collection was Monday, delivered Tuesday - €14.12 was a bargain.

• Like 1

Question: At what point in the Order process does one get to enter the 'BASSCHAT10' discount code..? I've a 13kg package to send from France to UK, and have a quoted price, but nowhere to enter the code. Anyone done this successfully, please..?
Thanks in advance. B|

25 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

Question: At what point in the Order process does one get to enter the 'BASSCHAT10' discount code..? I've a 13kg package to send from France to UK, and have a quoted price, but nowhere to enter the code. Anyone done this successfully, please..?
Thanks in advance. B|

You enter the code before payment, I have used this a few times now 👍

• Thanks 1

On 26/11/2019 at 17:51, BreadBin said:

You enter the code before payment, I have used this a few times now 👍

Thanks for this info. I couldn’t find this on my last shipment - probably didn’t look hard enough. Thought the charge was less than expected (Helsinki) anyway.

Graham

• Like 1

Has anyone used Eurosender to send a bass in a flightcase within the UK with insurance? Just wondering what a ballpark figure is...

1 hour ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Is it just me or does €152.87 seem a bit steep to send a £1400 bass from Essex to Falkirk?

I challenged it and apparently it should have been €15.76 + €17.99 insurance. Not much of a difference 🙄

Just looking at sending an amp in the UK and even with the discount applied it only comes in £1 under UPS Interparcel Premium.... so with a Euro-Sterling conversion fee likely to be added it works out approx the same.... :(