1. Write the name of the box:
- In the case, the label is damaged, write on the box receiver and senders information, so it can be tracked.
2. Sending from a company, hotels or public address:
- In the case you are sending, let us say, from office, you need to put companies name first following the person who is gonna give the parcel.
- The same case is if you have a reception in the building or similar, you put reception then the name of a person.
3. Proper pickup and delivery address:
- It is really important to place exactly address.
- If there is no name od door, place the doorbell
- Use correct zip code for your address.
- Pay attention if it one-way street or there is nor space for them to stop and handle the parcel.
- Providing the local phone number! Couriers are not obliged to call you.
- Always check the details on Google map.
4. Missed collection:
- ASAP Contact Eurosender and we will see what is feedback from couriers (wrong address,…) and schedule it for the following day.
- Standard shipping.
Weight up to 30 kg,
The maximum length of 175 cm,
Length (in cm) + 2x width (in cm) + 2x height (in cm) < 300 cm
- Express shipping limitation.
Single dimension in excess of 120cm and
up to 300cm is allowed
Max. weight: 70 kg
- Insurance applies if the package is well packed.
- The hardcase is the preferred choice.
- This package needs to be well packed as it is often handled by machines and conveyor belts as well.
- Isolated from vibration.
- Take picture of how it is packed. If you packed it well, you can use it in the claim process.
- If you see the damaged on the box, ask for couriers to fill the report. If you see damaged in size. Immediately contact Eurosender and provides us with pictures.
- Bass guitars deserve to be fully and properly packed and that is your responsibility.
- In the case of damage, Eurosender starts a claim against courier who is responsible for handling packages.
7. Excluding couriers:
In the case, you would like to exclude specific courier, let us say DPD, you need to create a profile and then write to [email protected]
that you wish to be excluded. Keep on mind, that second suggested option can be more expensive we alert offer most affordable option compared to the quality.
8. Placing the order:
- Select the packages!
- Is it EU-EU or not?
If it is EU is can be express and standard. If it is non-EU and globally it is just express!
- Standard vs. express shipping.
Standard shipping is more affordable. The express option is considered more premium services as it has lees transport points.
- Go to www.eurosender.com
- Choose from and to where you will send and click next
- Enter delivery and pick up address and click next
- Review your order
- Choose your payment method and enter code BASSCHAT10