When not playing bass I mainly play acoustic. I sold a Takamine 12 stringsome years ago because it wasn’t getting use. But I missed that lovely jangle so I bought this Taylor 654ce when I saw it and it’s superb.

366AAB4B-8415-4457-BED3-7F4836B6C7EB.jpeg

1DAFE8CF-F318-4EF6-920D-B9689BDCAD07.jpeg

5C20F25E-5F65-4D45-AF67-805375706EB9.jpeg

4B0D84D3-1B2F-44AF-9FC4-E03951A68DA2.jpeg

That's a handsome looking guitar :)

When not playing bass, I play mandolin and guitar, not out in public though:D

Over the last 19 years I have been in a covers band playing bass and in that time I have also played V-drums, harmonica, keyboard, wind synthesizer, guitar and ukulele...... ALL of them to a mediocre level....  4 months ago I sold my drums and have stopped playing everything else except bass, which I am now practicing hard.  I want to get good at ONE instrument instead of very average at half a dozen !

When I need a break from Bass I dabble with guitar and a bit of Sax. I have an Epi Dot Studio 335 in white and a Soprano Sax which recently needed a repair when the low C key dislodged itself. All fixed now (thankfully).

Epi Dot1.jpg

Epi Dot2.jpg

IMG_1528.JPG

• Like 1

I recently had this arrive for a clean and setup as a friend was wanting to sell it.

I have really gelled with it, so much so that I'm keeping it! Just a Stagg, but not bad :)

DSC_0024.JPG

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

When I need a break from Bass I dabble with guitar and a bit of Sax. I have an Epi Dot Studio 335 in white and a Soprano Sax which recently needed a repair when the low C key dislodged itself. All fixed now (thankfully).

Epi Dot1.jpg

Epi Dot2.jpg

IMG_1528.JPG

That Epi looks very nice Mick.

I love Jazz style guitars....there's just something about them...I was looking for a white scratchplate and p/up covers but I think that's just too OCD.

If I was Breadbin I'd be looking to delay returning that Jazz as long as I could...

• Like 1

I play a couple of instruments, but this has been getting most of my attention lately...

Rise25

Pretty good for bass in the band too.   :D

On 31/03/2018 at 21:03, TheGreek said:

Epi Dot1.jpg

Epi Dot2.jpg

IMG_1528.JPG

I have one of those Epiphone's in the 'Worn Vintage Sunburst'. I love it. 

Although it confuses me that it's called a 'Dot' when it doesn't have dots. 

This is what occupies me when I have a break from bass and guitar.

IMG_7637.thumb.jpg.301f4645b44092fc59353cc110d9dc30.jpg

Having started guitar while still at school, i thought i'd be a guitard god, but lack of talent got in the way, so i never played the instrument in a band, just at home

Having discovered drums though, at the age of 21/22, i realised i'd been playing the wrong instrument. Went on to join several bands as the drummist for 25 years

Then i discovered bass and realised i'd been playing the wrong instrument. :)

I have the guitar / amp at home but not a drumkit. Occasionally i amble down to the local jam bar and whack the tubbs.

strat.jpg

On 31/03/2018 at 21:25, BreadBin said:

I recently had this arrive for a clean and setup as a friend was wanting to sell it.

I have really gelled with it, so much so that I'm keeping it! Just a Stagg, but not bad :)

DSC_0024.JPG

Had an acoustic guitar for a few years and recently got an electric but made the mistake of getting a Floyd Rose trem so now i need another as well...