Jump to content
Left leaderboard
Wonky2

Log in trouble ? Help ! -MODS YOU CAN DELETE DUE TO IDIOT ERROR :)

Recommended Posts

When I last signed into this thread, I thought I sawdust and left. Glad to see we are still chipping away at this, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 17:47, fleabag said:

...i just did something similar still using those 16ths and to the untrained earhole, it sounded very similar.

band name!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/09/2018 at 00:02, Dad3353 said:

Meanwhile, yuletide us over with some more 'log' puns, then, eh..? :|

'og', surely? There's no L.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enough of this log punning. What about the mods you can delete. Have any been deleted yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mep said:

Enough of this log punning. What about the mods you can delete. Have any been deleted yet?

Haven’t seen Paul Weller around much recently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mep said:

What about the mods you can delete. Have any been deleted yet?

I don't think regular members can delete any of the mods.  Charic would end up under a bridge with a sleeping bag and Dad would be howling into a rather

spiffing vintage chateauneuf de pape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fleabag said:

I don't think regular members can delete any of the mods.  Charic would end up under a bridge with a sleeping bag and Dad would be howling into a rather spiffing vintage chateauneuf de pape Earl Grey.

Fixed. :|

Edited by Dad3353

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alyctes said:

Earl Grey?  Wasn't he the guy who kept getting his whistle tested?

No, it's the top of the pop's beverages. :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Musashimonkey said:

If someone manages to solve the log issue, can they become a mod?...

Join the queue; we have a backlog of candidates. :|

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grumpyguts said:

Paul Weller? 

I hadn’t realised he was poorly!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grumpyguts said:

Paul Weller? 

 

28 minutes ago, Dood said:

I hadn’t realised he was poorly!

I  think you are confused with Paul Bettany.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For auld lang syne.....

....too late to be a Yule log?

Edited by Skinnyman
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skinnyman said:

For auld lang syne.....

....too late to be a Yule log?

... or too early for next year..? :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Teebs said:

Where is Wonky2?

Maybe he is having trouble logging in? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, BreadBin said:

Maybe he is having trouble logging in? 

He should start a thread to get help from the Modz.

Oh, wait... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm aware that I'm in a bit of a grumpy mood this morning, but is it just me or did this thread stop being funny an awfully long time ago?

As to where Wonky2 is, I don't know but since he hasn't even logged on for over 18 months I rather suspect he's long since voted with his feet (making this thread even more pointless than it already was). Nice work guys.

Oh, and yes I'm also aware of the irony of posting on a thread I'd like to see an end of, thanks for asking. >:(

Edited by leftybassman392

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leftybassman392 said:

I'm aware that I'm in a bit of a grumpy mood this morning, but is it just me or did this thread stop being funny an awfully long time ago?

As to where Wonky2 is, I don't know but since he hasn't even logged on for over 18 months I rather suspect he's long since voted with his feet (making this thread even more pointless than it already was). Nice work guys.

Oh, and yes I'm also aware of the irony of posting on a thread I'd like to see an end of, thanks for asking. >:(

I‘d say you‘ve answered your own question there.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

@Wonky2 has been active this month. More than justifies some more waffle in this thread 😂

That is bad news, it means his log is no longer in trouble! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...