Left leaderboard
Lozz196

Feedback for Howdenspur

Just sold Rod some Roto Flats - good comms, swift payment, advised of receipt - all what`s good in a transaction.

Delighted to be the first to add a feedback thread for Rod.

I bought his Danelectro Longhorn bass in the easiest of transactions. Lovely fellow to deal with, friendly, good comms, kept me informed all the time of what was happening. Bass arrived packed to withstand a nuclear attack in a good hardcase and well boxed and packaged. Bass is actually better than I could have imagined.

The whole process was a pleasure and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks Rod.

More than happy to add feedback for Rod

He purchased my 2010 Thunderbird from me and the transaction was as easy as could be - excellent communication between us, confirmation re times/meet up location etc.and a good chat over a soft drink re all things bass!

Would happily deal with Rod again- especially to buy back my Thunderbird in the future!

Many thanks Rod.

Rod bought my cream DiMarzio Model P pickup... smooth, easy, and so was the transaction ;)

Just facilitated a deal with my buddy and Rod for Rod's White Strat , smooth as can be , nice cuppa char , Thoroughly decent chap …a pleasure :thank_you:

Absolute joy to deal with, quick, decisive & did what he said he'd do, when he said he would.

Enjoy the build Rod & thanks again,

cheers,

Karl.

Just sold a custom build Thunderbird to Rod in a deal that was not without its complications...

Throughout, he was an absolute gent and very understanding and patient whilst I worked out the best and safest way to get the bass to him.

We finally managed to get it all sorted today and I've got to say that it all went very smoothly in the end.

So, I'm happy to highly recommend Rod to one and all here on Basschat; great bloke, excellent comms and he has excellent taste in basses! 😁

Thanks for your patience Rod and I hope you enjoy the bass - it's a very good one! 

Nik

• Like 1

Rod bought a combo which arrived damaged despite my best packing efforts. He reacted calmly and intelligently, arranged for local repair at his end and kept me informed at every stage.

I can't recommend Rod highly enough, he's a great guy, a great basschatter and is not only a gentleman and a scholar but quite possibly an acrobat, too...

Thanks for everything Rod, very much appreciate you making the best of what could have been a very tedious ordeal with great good humour, care and goodwill. I hope you enjoy the amp.

Needless to say you can deal with Rod in complete and total confidence. Highly recommended. :)

• Thanks 1