Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

Elbow - Seldom Seen Kid live at Abbey Road

Incredible! Im trying to get together an Elbow-esque band together because they're a great band and I want to feel how they feel when they play their music which would make me feel great and I'm sure it'd make lots of other people feel great too.

Truckstop

The Purple Chick remix of The Beach Boys - SMiLE. It's a compilation of original beach boys recordings spliced together in the running order of the 2004 Brian Wilson release, with any missing bits filled in from that version. It's very, very good!

[quote name='deksawyer' post='932957' date='Aug 22 2010, 06:37 PM']Beacons of Ancestorship by Tortoise. Bloomin marvelous.

I love the drumming in track 2 Prepare Your Coffin.

D.[/quote]

the chemistry in that band is insane. perfect music to my ears. must go listen to the taut and tame...

[quote name='Veils' post='928223' date='Aug 17 2010, 11:59 PM']This Veil of Maya track is awesome too, some sweeeeeeet chord voicings! And when the bass kicks in about 30 seconds in, one of the few recent metal recordings that has a lush bass tone! Awesome stuff :)

Edit - that guitar riff from 1:10ish.....oooohhhhh yeah :rolleyes:[/quote]

There's a blast from the past! Haven't heard that in years!