Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

[quote name='deathpanda' post='908827' date='Jul 29 2010, 03:04 AM'] [/quote]

Yup that too...a tad shreddy tho, got bored of that a few years ago...although it seems the Onomatopoeia "Djent" has tunred into a sub-genre?
Expect tonnes of hate but I love it! Why complain when metal moves when you complained it hasn't moved right?

Edited by Kongo

[quote name='Kongo' post='908828' date='Jul 29 2010, 03:10 AM']Yup that too...although it seems the Onomatopoeia "Djent" has tunred into a sub-genre?
Expect tonnes of hate but I love it! Why complain when metal moves when you complained it hasn't moved right?[/quote]

AAL were produced by bulb, and he's done a bunch of other bands so go figure.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='908648' date='Jul 28 2010, 08:57 PM']Sunna FTW

[/quote]

Awesome band. Even better live. 1st album is amazing. Not so keen on the 2nd album but the 1st track from it has some fat synth bass!

Currently listening to Jojo Mayer & Nerve's new EP1 & EP2

[quote name='arsenic' post='912119' date='Aug 1 2010, 06:48 PM']By some friends of ours.....

[/quote]

Like it. I probably should know more of this stuff, as the band I play with describe themselves as Pagan, and we have lots of songs on similar themes to Inkubus Sukkubus.

[quote name='Earbrass' post='914005' date='Aug 3 2010, 04:02 PM']Like it. I probably should know more of this stuff, as the band I play with describe themselves as Pagan, and we have lots of songs on similar themes to Inkubus Sukkubus.[/quote]

I first met them in 2003, and the other half a few years before.

Currently up to 12 studio albums and a best of.

Hunt down a copy of the Vampyre Erotica and Beltaine albums - or better still get along to see them live, Candia has a great voice live - great band and great people.

[quote name='arsenic' post='914332' date='Aug 3 2010, 09:46 PM']I first met them in 2003, and the other half a few years before.

Currently up to 12 studio albums and a best of.

Hunt down a copy of the Vampyre Erotica and Beltaine albums - or better still get along to see them live, Candia has a great voice live - great band and great people.[/quote]

Cheers, I'll try to do that.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='912134' date='Aug 1 2010, 07:02 PM'] [/quote]
I went to a toots gig the other week, and it was one of the best things I have ever been to!

But currently listening to another bit of soulful reggae...

...saw these guys last night in camden and by god they were good!

[quote name='Duarte' post='915435' date='Aug 4 2010, 10:25 PM']I went to a toots gig the other week, and it was one of the best things I have ever been to!

But currently listening to another bit of soulful reggae...

...saw these guys last night in camden and by god they were good!

[/quote]

How was Jaya?

I missed Jaya unfortunately, we went to the Worlds End for a few pints and got a bit carried away, then when we got to Dingwalls we bumped into the the guitarist for the Aggrolites so just talked to him right up until they had to on. It was a brilliant gig aswell...

Edited by Duarte