Jump to content
slaphappygarry

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Cat Burrito said:

From our last UK tour , taken last night. Awesome Orange rig delivered EVERY night.

0B2DC2EC-3B39-42F0-AE3B-5A18E8164FE7.JPG.f9981242989e9212c7d28f9eef94a0fe.JPG

Approved, by the Campaign for Realistic Avatars. 🙂

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's me this Saturday giving a run to my new Noguera 8 strings bass at our small comity Bass Bash at home...

IMG-20190907-WA0009.thumb.jpg.93b7878e454dea13f37a81f13da0e78d.jpg

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hellzero said:

That's me this Saturday giving a run to my new Noguera 8 strings bass at our small comity Bass Bash at home...

IMG-20190907-WA0009.thumb.jpg.93b7878e454dea13f37a81f13da0e78d.jpg

 

Man, that is an absolute beast of a bass!! 😎

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look what someone found in the loft. My old Aria SB700. My kid brother still has it. I got because Jack Bruce was endorsing them and I loved his sound on Cozy Powell's Over The Top. This photo must be 35 years old? 

received_681439735696067.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

Look what someone found in the loft. My old Aria SB700. My kid brother still has it. I got because Jack Bruce was endorsing them and I loved his sound on Cozy Powell's Over The Top. This photo must be 35 years old? 

received_681439735696067.jpeg

That's why i bought my Aria SB1000 because of the tone JB had on Over The Top. Also liked Neil Murray's tone on that album but not sure what he was using back then.

Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not small, the bass case is HUGE.
The tallest case I've got (for an acoustic bass)

70731403_2862349250446096_20333927423394

Edited by 12stringbassist
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight's gig with guitarist Pete Oxley and drummer Russ Morgan at Jazz East at the Alex in Felixstowe. I played as well as I ever have on the double bass. My sound has settled in and my chops appear to be up to speed. 

FB_IMG_1569792522281.jpg

Edited by Bilbo
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

Tonight's gig with guitarist Pete Oxley and drummer Russ Morgan at Jazz East at the Alex in Felixstowe. I played as well as I ever have on the double bass. My sound has settled in and my chops appear to be up to speed. 

FB_IMG_1569792522281.jpg

"The Alex" - is that the establishment that used to be "The Alexander Cafe / Cordy's"? - if so it has certainly had a major facelift since I last visited (which, to be fair, is probably at least 25 or 30 years ago, now I come to think of it 😂). 

Edited by Earbrass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/09/2019 at 18:59, 12stringbassist said:

I'm the bass player...

DSC_0053.JPG

I see they captured your good side 😉

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/09/2019 at 17:59, 12stringbassist said:

I'm the bass player...

DSC_0053.JPG

Nice looking P bass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Earbrass said:

"The Alex" - is that the establishment that used to be "The Alexander Cafe / Cordy's"? - if so it has certainly had a major facelift since I last visited (which, to be fair, is probably at least 25 or 30 years ago, now I come to think of it 😂). 

No idea. It was revamped relatively recently but I don't know the back story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image may contain: 2 people, people playing musical instruments, people on stage and guitar
Dale Dook, front man and bass player with The Dooks (Buzzard County's 3rd best country music act) who happens to bear a striking resemblance to myself. That's his brother Curly on Drums.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dom in Somerset said:

Image may contain: 2 people, people playing musical instruments, people on stage and guitar
Dale Dook, front man and bass player with The Dooks (Buzzard County's 3rd best country music act) who happens to bear a striking resemblance to myself. That's his brother Curly on Drums.

Ah yes, the Dooks of Buzzard. Where's cousin Dozey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Ah yes, the Dooks of Buzzard. Where's cousin Dozey?

They had to fire him for drinking Dale's breakfast beers. Rober E Dook plays guitar. Sorry "geetaw".

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...