Why become a member? ×

Some people may remember me asking about blue tuxedos...? Video content!

EBS_freak

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1374534691' post='2149955']
Superb in every way! Love it.
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words! I thought you may be one of the first to say something - you dig the lead male vocalist if I recall?!

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1374536208' post='2149976']
This is brilliant Russ!

Nice B15 too :). :)
[/quote]

Glad you like it Barrie - it's been a long time coming getting everything just right... tuxedos made, shoes made(!), lighting, camera - the campervan!... you name it.

Oh and a B15!

Edited by EBS_freak

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1374534905' post='2149959']
Thanks for the kind words! I thought you may be one of the first to say something - you dig the lead male vocalist if I recall?!
[/quote]

:D He's a cool muthaf*cker.

I think my ONLY comment would be that I think it's very long for most promo applications. I think I'd want a four minute version as well, with all the dialogue and the songs as 30sec teaser clips, The long version would be for people who want to see more of the music. But hey, it doesn't really matter, it's great fun to watch and the performance and production quality is top notch Russ.

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1374542126' post='2149996']

:D He's a cool muthaf*cker.

I think my ONLY comment would be that I think it's very long for most promo applications. I think I'd want a four minute version as well, with all the dialogue and the songs as 30sec teaser clips, The long version would be for people who want to see more of the music. But hey, it doesn't really matter, it's great fun to watch and the performance and production quality is top notch Russ.
[/quote]

We did think about this... we have found that a lot of prospective clients have asked for more videos in the past hence the longer vid this time round. I guess a shorter cut is an option...

That promo looks like it was made by a professional television production company and is he best of its kind I have ever seen . Any couple looking for a band for their wedding watching that video will be falling over themselves to book that act , as will party planners ect . I would be very interested to hear what your bookings are like after this clip gets seen a bit . I wouldn't be surprised if you end up having to turn jobs down due to too much demand . Good luck with it all .