Why become a member? ×

bestest bass for playing music?

Fionn

i can here the basses on telly in the videos and this is wot i want. wot is the bestest bass for playing the music? 6 strings are better than a 4 strings becoz more strings is like more bling. status innit. i like the red basses but is that better than a black basses? the ones that are wooden ones with no paint on look like they never got made proper. why is all the complicated frets? fretless is for cheatz becoz there is only 1 note on a string. easy innit. the baases that looks like hippy guitars are for skankz but wot will make me sound like patitucci?

Give over, Nigel, we're not fooled by this pseudo persona. It's all too easy to recognise your phrasing (although I was almost taken in by the uncommon lack of 'f***ing's in there...). I commend you however, for having, for once, found an interesting topic upon which we may debate freely and without acrimony. Well done... :mellow:
([i]Please change the avatar back, though, just for nostalgia's sake[/i]...)

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1373502227' post='2138442']
Give over, Nigel, we're not fooled by this pseudo persona. It's all too easy to recognise your phrasing (although I was almost taken in by the uncommon lack of 'f***ing's in there...). I commend you however, for having, for once, found an interesting topic upon which we may debate freely and without acrimony. Well done... :mellow:
([i]Please change the avatar back, though, just for nostalgia's sake[/i]...)
[/quote]

i can here the sock puppetz on telly in the videos and this is wot i want maffew. wot is the bestest sock pupet for playing the Baschat? 6 strings iz better than a 4 strings becoz more strings is like more action. but sock don't have strings innit it have a hands. i like the orange c*** wiv d black nose but is that better than a grey squeeky bastard? the ones that are wooden ones with no paint on look like they never got made proper but thay for them poncey f***in artists anyways. why is all the complicated strings u don't need all dat sh*t for a puppet? Just have a f***in sock. Swazzle is for cheatz becoz there is only 1 sound on a kazoo. easy innit. the puppet that looks like hippo are for skank, but wot will make me sound like zippy?

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1373529009' post='2138539']
Nigel how many times have we told you??

[b]ONLY ONE JUNIOR MULTI-VITAMIN PER DAY[/b]

Matron .... Matron!!!
[/quote]

F***in Ada..! I come here, in good faith, trying (desperately...) to contribute a f***in laugh to this f***in thread, and what do I get, eh..? F***in s*ds cracking up great jokes at my f***in expense (Ha f***in ha; ta very much, I don't think..!). It's a f***in shame; makes a bloke want to f***in weep. Grow up, all of you..! Get off my f***in back..!

([i]Disclaimer: This is a parody. These words have been spoken by an actor. Nigel is not responsable for the propos mentionned above. Peace on Earth; goodwill to all men (and Milty...). Thank you for listening[/i]...)

[quote name='Fionn' timestamp='1373500676' post='2138437']
i can here the basses on telly in the videos and this is wot i want. wot is the bestest bass for playing the music? 6 strings are better than a 4 strings becoz more strings is like more bling. [b]status innit[/b].
[/quote]

Nah, dat graphite iz for pozers, right? S'just a load of pencil leads stuck together.