Jump to content

Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

  • Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Total Watts

2 Neutral

About Cameronj279

  • Birthday 02/07/1994
  1. Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 Sold pending payment

    Due to my cars handbrake being made of sponge. £350 plus postage price reduction
  2. Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 Sold pending payment

    [quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1500573205' post='3338830'] Cameron, open an account on something like ImgBB. Then copy & paste to here. Even a coffin dodger like me can manage that. Sort of [/quote] It's been a while since I've posted anything on here. I had done that but on photobucket, which needs some sort of paid for account now it seems
  3. Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 Sold pending payment

    Bump. Any ideas how to post pics?
  4. Selling this as I no longer play live and could use the cash elsewhere. Looking for £350 plus whatever postage costs 900watt 4ohm / 500watt 8ohm so very loud amp and I've never needed to push it (even with a very loud drummer). Amp has the following : Genz Benz amp head Official gig bag Speakon cable Power cable And will be sent packed to the teeth �� I'm based in Motherwell but happy to send out. Feedback is in my signature Pictures don't seem to want to attach but send me a pm and I'll email them straight over Cheers, Cameron
  5. Your most indulgent bass purchase?

    My Über spec ACG. I commissioned it while receiving no income other than student loan. The price of the bass came to about 65% of my loan and I have no regrets. In typical student fashion the other 35% went on alcohol.
  6. Should we be installing these in our basses?

    https://www.thetileapp.com/en-gb/ One of these makes a bit more sense.
  7. First post on here for what feels like an age... So my band recorded 4 songs ages ago and have basically not got round to releasing them yet. So heres one of the songs, another 2 will go up by the end of the week. Was the full bands first time recording in a professional environment but we done quite well I think, I'm fairly proud of the songs Honest opinons appreciated too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yuKLNYlZok
  8. If there's ever an occasion where one of us has to pull out of rehearsal we just rehearse without that person then they pay their share extra the next time.
  9. Rimshots

    [quote name='MoonBassAlpha' timestamp='1464003115' post='3055637'] I love the sound as a tonal accent. If you use it all the time it isn't an accent.... [/quote] This...our drummer is a heavy hitter and often does rim shots but knows when not to. Everything in its place is a good thing.
  10. Just bought a guitar...advice...

    I found a good priced 2nd hand HD500 and use that through my speakers. Like most multi effect boards I have no idea how to use it but I'll get there eventually.
  11. ACG Über ART Recurve 4 - SOLD

    If I hadn't just bought a guitar I would buy this instantly. This bass is perfect other than lack of strings.
  12. A single what I gone did.

    Should say, for those who may be interested. This is now on Spotify, Google Play and iTunes 😊
  13. A single what I gone did.

    [quote name='cheddatom' timestamp='1463661880' post='3053187'] Thanks! Do you know if most of the signal is from the mic or DI? Do you know the mic? Anyway, it's an awesome sound [/quote] I'm not totally sure to be honest. There was 3 signals in total if I remember right. A DI before my pedals, a DI from the amp and then the mic'd cabinet. I'm not really sure how he's mixed them or the mic he used
  14. A single what I gone did.

    [quote name='cheddatom' timestamp='1463577469' post='3052476'] Great song, great sound! I especially love the big fat bass sound, and when you kick in that dirt!!!! YES!!! What's the dirt pedal/amp? ...seeing as the mix is near perfect I just can't help myself... the snare gets lost on the 2 loudest sections. [/quote] I'm using a Darkglass B3K and TC Hyper Gravity compressor. The amp was a Genz Benz shuttle 9 into an Ampeg 8x10 😊