Why become a member? ×

Anyone get any nice bass related items from Santa ?

gub

[quote name='yepmop' timestamp='1356466065' post='1910406']
Dimarzio Ultra Jazz Pups, Bass culture T-Shirt and a Haynes Fender Bass manual - well happy :D

Now lounging on the sofa completely bloated after stuffing my face with Xmas dinner washed down with some wine.
[/quote]

Great pups! I put some in my old USA Jazz, and they were awesome! Much better than the SD Quarter Pounders I had in there previously IMHO.

I'm also stuffed and a bit drunk, just contemplating re-stringing my bass and attempting to figure out how to use the Zoom!

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1356468159' post='1910420']

Great pups! I put some in my old USA Jazz, and they were awesome! Much better than the SD Quarter Pounders I had in there previously IMHO.

I'm also stuffed and a bit drunk, just contemplating re-stringing my bass and attempting to figure out how to use the Zoom!
[/quote]
Lol ! Prob not the ideal time to try and figure the new zoom out , or second thoughts maybe the ideal time, as long as you remember what bits you figured out tonight ;)

The daughter bought me a new set of Rotosound Jazz bass Flats , they sound fantastic and it kind of embarasses to think of the last new set I bought :blush:

The wife was banging on to all and sundry how she had paid for the new bass I have ordered, as she has settled the credit card bill ( shared user) that I used to order it with............

SOOOOOO funny when I told her that she had kindly funded the deposit , and asked when she would be paying the balance :lol: :lol: .

No bass-related presents here, but I'm keeping my eye on a. the Sterling to Euro exchange rate; b. Thomann; c. Warwick (as in headstocks with "W", not "RockBass"). I might make up for the lack of presents to myself in the new year, if conditions and my bank account are favourable, and I might be tempted to splurge on a Corvette 5. GAS never goes away, really :rolleyes: :gas: :D

Edited by bluejay

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1356434213' post='1910164']
Kind-of bass related, my boss (who buys everyone a small gift) got me a set of ice-cube moulds, in the shape of guitars, one of which is a Precision bass.
[/quote]

My brother and law and his other half bought me the same gift this year, they're in the.freezer now.
I also got tickets to BiffyClyro in march from my other half.