Why become a member? ×

Has anyone else had trouble with Basschat tonight?

RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

Now that's funny - I'm not having any problems logging in, or staying logged in from any browser on any PC or laptop or phone at home or work etc.

I tried to make some problems by logging into the site from several PC's using several browsers - no problems.

However, when I log out, and click the [i]"delete cookies set by this board"[/i] script at the bottom of the home page - it immediately logs me back in.

It's beyond me - I've run out of biscuits..........

Working fine for me now. Haven't needed to log back since yesterday morning on either machine.

My laptop currently has a problem where it won't load quoted text using the quote button into the add reply window, but I think that's down to me fiddling with the settings when the log in problem started at the weekend.

I log in from 4 devices (2 home PCs (Chrome), 1 work PC (IE8) and 1 Android device). The issue is persistent across all, but not until I go to another device. There us no doubt that the problem is not with the browsers but the forum accepting the existing cookie. It seems more prevalent on Macs though. I assume all Mac users are using Safari ?

Yesterday I couldn't log in at all on my iphone.

Still have to log in each time with Safari (I can't even remember why I'm not using Firefox on my iMac).

EDIT: Even had to re-log in to post this...

Edited by bartelby

[quote name='bartelby' post='1140764' date='Feb 25 2011, 07:09 AM']Yesterday I couldn't log in at all on my iphone.

Still have to log in each time with Safari (I can't even remember why I'm not using Firefox on my iMac).

EDIT: Even had to re-log in to post this...[/quote]
Have you cleared your cookies?