Why become a member? ×

London Bass Guitar Show 2011

urb

Guest LondonBassGuitarShow

[quote name='TomKent' post='1152443' date='Mar 7 2011, 01:15 PM']Do you know what time they go on 'sale'?[/quote]

Hi Tom,

Tickets will be available from the stands from 10am when the doors open. They will be given out on a first come first serve basis.

Claire

[quote name='LondonBassGuitarShow' post='1152710' date='Mar 7 2011, 05:33 PM']Hi Tom,

Tickets will be available from the stands from 10am when the doors open. They will be given out on a first come first serve basis.

Claire[/quote]
What is the limit on the tickets per event just in case we need to make a bee line directly to your stand to avoid disappointment?

[quote name='Sibob' post='1150668' date='Mar 5 2011, 03:59 PM']Think I'll be there on the Saturday with funkyveed, I'll be able to spot Dood at the very least lol

Si[/quote]

Would be cool to say hi to as many 'chatters as possible!

Look out for this ugly mug! ha ha! - I'll prob be bringing my Shuker with me too and hanging around the Hartke and Rotosound stands.

[quote name='ezbass' post='1152736' date='Mar 7 2011, 05:52 PM']What is the limit on the tickets per event just in case we need to make a bee line directly to your stand to avoid disappointment?[/quote]

The Live Stage has a capacity of 450, with the masterclass's at 300. You may want to make a bee line :)

Claire

[attachment=74228:Bass_sho...irts__3_.jpg]

T-Shirts available at the show

Free to all new and renewing subscribers of Bass Guitar Magazine at the show - or £10

I'll be on the Bass Gear Stand both days and look remarkably like the handsome fellow holding the upright on my avatar photo.....

PS I think there may still be some free tickets available for the Show if you enter the comp on the Bass Gear website!

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='JPS' post='1154132' date='Mar 8 2011, 05:29 PM']I'm going on Saturday - looking forward to trying out lots of gear I will never be able to afford, as well as watching people half my age play ten times better than I ever will. Should be good.[/quote]

As a 20 year old youtube tells me even I could be in that very same baot, dont worry!

Just sorted a ticket for Sunday. Now all I have to do is get around the rail works apparent when I booked the train ticket. National Rail gives me a train getting in @23:00 on Saturday, and a first train on Sunday @ 13:00. Something very odd there :)

<<A heads up for weekend Tube travel>>
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it already..

As with most weekends they will be dicking about with the Tube service - with replacement bus services in many cases.

Worth checking route on tlf.gov.uk

[quote name='Platypus' post='1155322' date='Mar 9 2011, 01:52 PM']<<A heads up for weekend Tube travel>>
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it already..

As with most weekends they will be dicking about with the Tube service - with replacement bus services in many cases.

Worth checking route on tlf.gov.uk[/quote]
Yup. That seems to explain the bizarre results I got from National Rail. Looks like the line from Clapham Junction - Olympia is out all w/e.

Managed to find an old BC card, so I think the laminator may get used tonight to try to create something that'll hang reasonably securely on a lanyard for BC ID :)