Why become a member? ×

London Bass Guitar Show 2011

urb

[quote name='LondonBassGuitarShow' post='1135637' date='Feb 21 2011, 03:38 PM']For anyone who has concerns regarding the security of the ticket payment system for the show please read on:

All our tickets are handled by Amiando ticket management and the system is embedded into our website via an iFrame. Therefore even though you do not see a padlock on your browser or https on the address bar this comes directly from Amiando to our website.
The payment page states
"amiando guarantees your security when buying tickets online:
Your data is being transmitted via SSL encryption and stored securely on our systems and handled confidentially."

The page that is pulled to our website is [url="http://www.amiando.com/londonbassguitarshow.html"]http://www.amiando.com/londonbassguitarshow.html[/url]

If in doubt please use the link above.

Thank you[/quote]
Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dood' post='1146466' date='Mar 1 2011, 09:46 PM']I guess I'll wear my BassChat top to make myself known![/quote]
This is my plan certainly. We could turn it into an unofficial BC bass bash :)

Maybe we should also wear badges with our avatars on for quick recognition as was once suggested for another bash.

Edited by ezbass

[quote name='ezbass' post='1146692' date='Mar 2 2011, 07:29 AM']This is my plan certainly. We could turn it into an unofficial BC bass bash :)

Maybe we should also wear badges with our avatars on for quick recognition as was once suggested for another bash.[/quote]

Hmmm good idea!

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1147016' date='Mar 2 2011, 12:46 PM']Can anyone tell me where level 42 is at Olympia? It's just it says in the programme that Mark King is appearing there......

(sorry, will order my taxi now)

PS I'll be there all weekend on the Bass Gear Stand....[/quote]
Don't forget your coat!

TBH I smiled when I read your post.

I'll be going on Saturday from Banbury on the luvverly ish train, plan to drool at some dingwalls and then cry because I aint got the readies to get my mitts on one.. I will have one by the end of this year.. I played a few up at bass direct a few months ago and..cor blimey.

[quote name='Machines' post='1146996' date='Mar 2 2011, 12:35 PM']I should be attending thanks to niceguyhomer :). I'll have a lanyard with Basschat business cards as 'ID', an avatar badge may be a bit much though !

Dood will need a badge as no-one will ever recognise him.[/quote]

Ahh yeah, good point - I had a BC card in a lanyard at Manchester BassDay - I'll do the same! - oh.. and my ear plugs, thats for sure!!! It's gonna sound like shed building with a drum kit from every booth I envisage. I think rewards should go out for people NOT doing slap bass!! he he he he he! - I jest of course!

Yup, infact not only am I gonna need a badge, I'm gonna have one of those big sign holding guys from Tottenham Court Road follow me with a banner with my name on it!

[quote name='LondonBassGuitarShow' post='1119929' date='Feb 8 2011, 11:37 AM']Hi,

Gary Willis will be on the Live Stage at 11am on Saturday 12th March.

The live stage and masterclass stage schedule will be updated this afternoon www.londonbassguitarshow.com[/quote]

hi there ,does your entry ticket allow you to the master classes and performances or do you have to get other tickets when you get inside, thanks regards paul

[quote name='ras52' post='1149691' date='Mar 4 2011, 05:26 PM']OMG it's soon - how time flies. Looking like Sunday for me - I love Laurence Cottle's work with Claire Martin.[/quote]
+1 to that ..............................
saw them in brighton a few months back ........................ he was brilliant!!!!!

I now have a ticket for Saturday. In the interests of being recognised I will be wearing a lemon lounge suit, paisley shirt and beatle boots, carrying a tangerine umbrella and playing with a yo-yo in a slightly menacing fashion. Failing that I might just wear my Basschat tshirt. Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='AllTheBassP' post='1149725' date='Mar 4 2011, 05:58 PM']hi there ,does your entry ticket allow you to the master classes and performances or do you have to get other tickets when you get inside, thanks regards paul[/quote]
Apparently you have to go to the artist's sponsor's stand and get a ticket, free but 1st come, etc. BGM are the main sponsor so expect their stand to be inundated.

Guest LondonBassGuitarShow

Get your tickets from the following stands for your performance tickets:

TM Stevens - BGM Stand
Laurence Cottle - BGM Stand
Stu Hamm - BGM Stand
Troy Antunes - BGM Stand
Mark King - BGM Stand
Janek Gwizdala - BGM Stand
Gary Willis - Aguilar Stand
Marco Mendoza - Yamaha Stand

Any questions, please reply!

Claire

[quote name='LondonBassGuitarShow' post='1152259' date='Mar 7 2011, 10:07 AM']Get your tickets from the following stands for your performance tickets:

TM Stevens - BGM Stand
Laurence Cottle - BGM Stand
Stu Hamm - BGM Stand
Troy Antunes - BGM Stand
Mark King - BGM Stand
Janek Gwizdala - BGM Stand
Gary Willis - Aguilar Stand
Marco Mendoza - Yamaha Stand

Any questions, please reply!

Claire[/quote]

Do you know what time they go on 'sale'?