Why become a member? ×

Mr. Foxen

Merton

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a while to get round to it but bought a driver off Oli a week or two ago, good chap, very helpful with working out what I needed, and quick delivery with better packaging than the proper speaker companies I've dealt with. Also sold him a scratchplate ages ago, and can't remember if I left a note saying that that also went well. It did by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a Burman Powerpak amp from Oli. Excellently packaged, total pleasure to deal with, brilliant amp. Has also been a source of good advice independently of the sale, and happy to chat amps etc. Couldn't be more pleased with the deal. Buy from or sell to Mr. Foxen with confidence.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I didn't actually end up buying an amp off Oli, as somebody beat me to it, but he astounded me by going completely out of his way to help me track down what I was after, to the point of catching a BIN deal on eBay for me before I missed it and handing it over to me.

He's a proper gent and has been/continues to be a source of great advice and information on all things amp-shaped, dude knows his stuff and is happy to help out. A credit to BC.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oli bought my broken old GEM amp off me a while back and then I bought it back of him after he'd spent a lot of time fixing it and restoring it to it's previous glory!

Done a great job adding a little mod a wanted done and was very accommodating and kept me up to speed with his progress.

Would not hesitate to deal with Oli again!

Alex

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought a all valve amp from oli.

He was really helpfull for a noob like me. Great comms.

So the Kelly PA has a modded channel for extra gain and dirt. It sounds like a valve amp should do: with authority and heft.
Great amp for a Nice price.