Why become a member? ×

Whats In your GAS list?

charic

Im currently gassing over the idea of a pure white tbird (none of that off white stuff for me, i want it to look like its been washed with daz! :)) with black hardware and scratchplate, maple neck with black blocks and matching headstock.

How bout you?

Traben Chaos 4 (preferably the Attack model - nice wood and fretboard markers - don't like the Limited (chrome hardware looks yuck) or the Core (no front fret markers except 12) or the Obsession (don't want soapbars, want Stingray style large pole pieces)).

Trouble is there's absolutely none available in the UK at present, and I'm skint (unless someone buys my Takamine acoustic :) ).

ByTheSea - I always thought the new gallus shape would look great headless

Theres some nice ideas on the thread, i played a vigier a while back, great sound but the neck was too thin for me :)

Anyone got any idea if such a bass as I described exists btw? Lol!

Pickups and preamp for my Ibanez. It has a great feel and unplugged sound, but the stock pickups and pre are a bit lame.

GAS is minimal now. I have my Ibby and my dream Ibby on the way (although I think it may be lost in the post :) ) and a decent rig. Some major expenses in the pipeline too: driving lessons, car, house...no gear purchases for a good while!

White Lakland DJ (The one that's in the FS section right now as a matter of fact!)
Bongo 5 HH
Wishbass?!

I'm also feeling some anti-GAS right now with regards to guitars, you know, the desperate need to sell all of them...... :)

Edited by thedonutman

[quote name='JimBobTTD' post='551357' date='Jul 25 2009, 07:53 PM']Pickups and preamp for my Ibanez. It has a great feel and unplugged sound, but the stock pickups and pre are a bit lame.[/quote]

Got a 2 band Tonepump for £25 posted? Has bass and treble pots plus 4 black knobs

I still want:
Tobias through neck in natural (USA or Korean, don't care, it's all about looks!)
Warwick Fortress in natural

I also now want:
A tiny bass cab to go with my newly stripped down Superfly head, even though i have a really good bedroom amp already
A Bolin cos they look ace but can't even remotely afford one
The ability to remember to take my bait with me next time i go fishing

Edited by lemmywinks