Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Goodies, V6, V4,VA350 plus more.
£7000
West Sussex

Chimike

After years of Hoarding, I finally have to let go of my Trace Elliot "treasured collection ",

( I don't want to worry about turning in my grave when my wife rings the local shop to have it all taken away, down the line ! )

Heavyweights first.

TE V6 , all original, great sounding amp in vgc, a favourite of mine. £699

TE V4 mk2 head in proper sleeve, again brilliant condition Think mini Trace Elliot V8. £699 

TE Hexavalve, again brilliant condition £999

VA 350, has annoying fault, but works, £399

V-type hybrid 300w mosfet head, best of both worlds, £299

V-type 15" combo, original celestion speaker, green pimple vinyl covering, so early trace, same amp as above £299

There's other Trace bits, some unusual, but I need to sort them out, 

I've gigged all of these amps, at one time or another, but, as there are so many, no amp has had heavy  use .

Please request pics, as too many.

As usual, I'm unable to ship any of these items, collection from West Sussex, where things can be tried , and checked, is my preferred option.

While I will not courier these amps, I do have friends who travel 'round the country who may be willing to help with transportation, worth asking .

Edited by Chimike
spelling.
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I will have to split the ad listing down into separate items soon  to more correctly comply with Basschat rules, so please take note of anything you may have interest in, as that may take me a while to sort.

Edited by Chimike
  • Like 2

On 03/06/2023 at 11:52, Chimike said:

After years of Hoarding, I finally have to let go of my Trace Elliot "treasured collection ",

( I don't want to worry about turning in my grave when my wife rings the local shop to have it all taken away, down the line ! )

Heavyweights first.

TE V6 , all original, great sounding amp in vgc, a favourite of mine. £699

TE V6 , mains transformer replaced, mod to fan supply required to comply with legislation, lovely condition. £699

TE V4 MK2 Combo, home use only by me, previously Basschat owned and very well cared for. £699

TE V4 mk2 head in proper sleeve, again brilliant condition Think mini Trace Elliot V8. £699

TE Quatravalve, 200w , vgc £699

TE Hexavalve, again brilliant condition £999

VA350 , nice one, versatile, has two separate preamps £599

VA 350, has annoying fault, but works, £399

V-type preamp, rackmount, lovely, £199(on hold )

V-type hybrid 300w mosfet head, best of both worlds, £299

V-type 15" combo, original celestion speaker, green pimple vinyl covering, so early trace, same amp as above £299

AH1000-12 head. The trace flagship amp of it's era, lovely condition, power caps replaced £499

There's other Trace bits, some unusual, but I need to sort them out, 

I've gigged all of these amps, at one time or another, but, as there are so many, no amp has had heavy  use .

(Will get pics next week..)

Please request pics, as too many.

As usual, I'm unable to ship any of these items, collection from West Sussex, where things can be tried , and checked, is my preferred option.

Armies go to war with less gear

Given your other listings @Chimike is suspect the National Trust comment was quite so far fetched! Don't suppose there's a 'Mesa Boogie goodies' thread on its way :)

Hope all's well mate

Chris

• Like 1

Hi Chris,

There will be some Mesa Boogie amps, but it's surprising how much time this all takes, I still work, do a few open mikes a week, gig (I'm at the Isle of Wight festival, intoxicating tea rooms, this coming weekend ), and occasionally I'm expected to say hello to the wife, difficult to fit more in, at my age !

But I try !

Best Wishes.

Edited by Chimike
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chimike said:

Hi Chris,

There will be some Mesa Boogie amps, but it's surprising how much time this all takes, I still work, do a few open mikes a week, gig (I'm at the Isle of Wight festival, intoxicating tea rooms, this coming weekend ), and occasionally I'm expected to say hello to the wife, difficult to fit more in, at my age !

But I try !

Best Wishes.

How do you fit it all in 😆

Please keep me posted re Mesa mate 👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...