Why become a member? ×

Feedback for MungoBass

obbm

I recently purchased a Barefaced One10 from David.  Very easy transaction and the cab was extremely well packed. 

He regularly checked its progress just to be sure that it arrived safely and intact.  Thoroughly recommmended.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought two basses from David over the course of a few years, the most recent one only a week back, Mex P Bass Deluxe. I have the luxury of being just round the corner from David so can collect in person. Always a pleasure to deal with, friendly, great comms at all times and always feel safe and secure buying from him. Recommend without hesitation. Top chap!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently bought a Fender USA Jazz bass from David. It was accurately described both in photographs and text and additional information was provided on request. I had the opportunity to test drive the bass as I picked it up in person. The comms during the sale were great and David was a pleasure to deal with. No hesitation in recommending.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ah, just came back from an idilic sunny drive back from David's after collecting his (my!) American Original Jazz bass. Even though we got to speak due to another bass, this turned out to be a great happenstance. It had been a while since my last Jazz and David's offer was absolutely fit for my needs.

The bass was in perfect condition as he mentioned and you can tell is was beautifully taken care of. We had a great chat and David was super welcoming, I felt very comfortable dealing with him with perfect communications.

... Sometimes, GAS allowing, one realises the human value of this community, dealing with the wonderful people that keep it alive and make you keep a smile on your face: David is one of these gentlemen. Deal with absolute confidence.

Edited by Ander87
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a little Darkstar headphone amp from David.  Excellent seller - he had it all nicely packed and in the post within an hour of me paying.   It arrived safe & sound today, and it works perfectly.  

Great guy to deal with, and I’d be happy to deal with David in the future.  Thanks!

• Thanks 1