Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Paul S

Rowbee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just traded an amp and cash for Paul's little Mustang Master bass. Great little bass that arrived as described, quickly and well packaged. Excellent communications throughout. Great chap. No worries here. Thanks again Paul.

Cheers

Dunc

• 4 weeks later...

Had a few deals with Paul lately and this last one couldn't have been better. I bought his TC head and BF Midget cab. Both exactly as he described and arrived very quickly in bulletproof packaging. Paul's a great guy to deal with, with loads of patience and excellent communication skills. You can't go wrong here! Thanks again Paul for a great experience and transaction.

Cheers

Dunc

I have just had the pleasure of Paul buying my LM TUBE 800 from me.
Very decisive, quick communication, VERY quick payment (before I expected it :o :lol:) and more than a good few laughs along the way.

Paul is another tremendous Basschat ambassador who it was simply a great pleasure to deal with.
Unreservedly recommended.
All the best Paul and enjoy the amp,
cheers,
Karl.

Just taken delivery of Paul's Barefaced Compact. Arrived very quickly, and he was kind enough to put it on hold for me while I sold my previous cab.

Lovely bloke to do business with - just thinking about this quick, painless transaction gives me loads of fuzzy warmness and a pleasant tingling in my loins.

Good man that. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received a Dano bass off Paul. Actually completed the deal 3 months ago, but due to us being over 200 miles
apart we decided not to go the courier route and wait until we could meet up.
Paul very kindly delivered the bass to me this week en route to visit a friend in Yorkshire. The bass is exactly
as Paul described, and he has been an absolute diamond bloke to deal with throughout. This is exactly why I
love this site! Hopefully Paul is coming to see my band soon when we're in Southend.
110% recommended, cheers Paul.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...