Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Paul S

Rowbee

Addendum to my last feedback

Paul has sent back the new set of Rotosounds that I put on the bass I sold him, at his expense, 'cos he's a TI flats sort of guy and didn't need them.

What a top notch Basschat hero :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The fastest deal ever !!! Great packing . good communication!!!! awesome seller !
Seen the bass on Monday . MP replied immediately, agreed on paypal payement . Shipping done the same day. I have received the bass wednesday 12 o'clock.

Happy!

Olivier

Bought a bass from Paul. A challenging transaction for us both as the bass unfortunately received some damage whilst with the courier. But, Paul was very reasonable throughout and made the potentially difficult situation easy to resolve, which we did in a manner very acceptable to us both.

I would be happy to deal with Paul again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest BassKS

Bought a Detuner BT2 from Paul. Easy to deal with, personable and sent me it next day delivery.
Would I deal with Paul again? Hell, yeah!!!!

Edited by BassKS

• 1 month later...

Just received a beautiful 80's MIJ bass I bought from Paul, a real friendly and helpful guy I absolutely recommend making business with. He posted the guitar real fast and packed it so unbelievably securely it even stayed in tune though it travelled quite a distance.

100% satisfied and hope to do business again.

Cheers Paul and THANK YOU! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sold my Overwater to Paul...no issues whatsoever...deal was as smooth as...well, a really smooth thing...no hesitation in trading with him again.

I do need to thank him for turning me on to the band "Corduroy" - I had to go straight to Amazon when he left to purchase a couple of CDs.

Hope you enjoy the bass.

Edited by TheGreek

Just bought a GB Streamliner 600 from Paul S this morning.

Met half way at Mick's in Hatfield as Paul was buying a bass guitar from him. Two nice guys. Mick let me try out the amp with his gear (thanks Mick), everything as described and in good working order, and the deal was very straightforward.

Its great when a plan comes together.

Thanks guys.

Nick

• 5 weeks later...

Just had the pleasure of selling Paul my Dano Longhorn. He's been a great bloke to deal with, good comms and sense of humour with great advice for a first time seller and "courierer".
I wouldn't hesitate in buying from or selling to Paul again. Enjoy that Dano Paul...and thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So I am VERY late in giving feedback... like perhaps over a month late! However, it has not slipped my mind as Paul deserves a great review! He was fast, and efficient, and the bass I bought off him was packed VERY well. He was prompt in replying to messages, easy to talk to and very informative. I would most definitely buy from Paul again!! :)