Left leaderboard

She won’t let me buy any more basses, so she’s got to go.

I’ll start bidding at a £20 and we can go from there. Might accept trades, would consider some decent Barolo.

Cheers

• Like 3
  • Haha 13

Recon you’ll have trouble shifting it without pics

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Mine lets me buy what I want when I want - my taste isn’t as expensive as yours though dude...

I'm going to wait a few weeks until you drop the price. 😂😂😂😀

GLWTS

• Haha 4

Is she good for metal?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

I already have one, but someone says two is better than one... But only if in "almost new" condition and shipped in her original case 😂

Actually, could I come and try before I commit?? 😂

Best post in a long time Merton,  put a smile on my face 👍

Edited by Apothem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Rolled edges? Blocked and bound?

Steady...

3 minutes ago, walshy said:

Width at the nut

When you nut, does the width matter?

sorry.

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Tjhooker said:

Recon you’ll have trouble shifting it without pics

Yeah fair point. We’ll do a shoot a bit later.

48 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

Mine lets me buy what I want when I want - my taste isn’t as expensive as yours though dude...

I don’t get it. Last week I said I wanted to buy a £1200 Glockenklang amp and she didn’t bat an eyelid. This week I brought home a saucy new blonde ACG and it’s all rolling eyes, tutting and making me clean the kitchen :(

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, ead said:

Is she good for metal?

Rubbish. Good for slap though.

• Haha 3

I don't have the skills, so somebody else make a joke about weight, bad backs etc...

• Haha 1

Glad that nobody has mentioned fingering..

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Glad that nobody has mentioned fingering..

Not yet...

• Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CraigPlaysBass
      Lightweight Bass Cabinets for Sale
      Consisting of 500 watt amp head weighing a slim 2.9Kg and two Hartke 1x12" cabs, with tweeters, weighing 15Kg each.
      All items available separately, offers considered. Collection from Ash in Surrey, or can meet at Guildford Station.
      Looking for £315 including postage within UK. Meeting within a one hour drive of Ash is negotiable. Selling as no longer being used! No trades please.

Full pictures below.
      Ashdown MiBass 550
      500 watts rms at 4ohms Weighs 2.9kg Powerful 7(!) band semi-parametric EQ 2 jack/Speakon outputs 8.3 x 2.6 x 6.3 inches EQ presets, FX loop, balanced DI out and lots more... https://ashdownmusic.com/products/mibass-550 This amp head has been rarely used and is in good condition. The EQ is extremely powerful with handy pre-set tone curves and it fits in a gig bag pocket.
      Looking for £165 if purchased individually. Delivery £14 insured via Parcelforce.

Hartke Hydrive HX112 (two available)
      300 watts rms power handling 12" hybrid paper/aluminum cone Switchable between 4 and 8 ohms impedance Size: 20" x 22" x 17.5" Weigh 15kg 41Hz–17kHz frequency response Switchable tweeter (on/off/-6dB) Feet have been relocated to make them more upright but can easily be put back to their original horizontal position. Speakon/jack inputs and more... http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/hydrive-cabinets/hx112/ These cabs are nice and light, project well and are a comfortable one hand carry. They are in fair condition, reflected in the price. The tolex at the back has previously peeled and has been thoroughly stuck back on as per pictures.
      Looking for £165 each if purchased individually including postage (insured), offers considered.

Photos:

I've not been active on here in a while, but my old feedback thread is here:

Thanks for reading!

• By iSeal95
      Here Im selling my lovely Barefaced 2x10, 4Ohm (400W, maximum 800W), Silver cloth grill and only 13kg!!!!!!
      Also comes with fitted Roqsolid Barefaced cover.

This cab has served me really well in the 8 months I've had it but Im looking to go back to my old Markbass Combo rig.
      Super loud and an incredible amount of headroom (i've never even gotten close to pushing this thing hard). The tone is round and warm and voiced in a vintage style however this cab handles slap stuff and distorted tones very well too. 
      This is not the version with switchable 12/4Ohm.
      Collection in London please

• By fretmeister
      Selling a Yamaha DXR10 powered PA / FRFR speaker with a Stagg cover / gig bag.

I've been using this for my Helix, but I've recently got some studio monitors so this is sitting around being a post stand for my helix!

It's in excellent condition and has only been out of the house a couple of times. It's frighteningly loud (1100 W) and is a perfect fit for any modern modelling unit, or as a PA cab.
      I bought this rather than other options because not only was it excellent for guitar use, it was also the best option for bass. Handles a low B (or A) very well indeed.

Also comes with the Stagg SPD-10 cover / gigbag / giant handbag (£40 cover)  that I've never actually used!

Full specs are on the Yamaha site here: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/proaudio/speakers/dxr/features.html#product-tabs

Including the cover I'm looking for £350 collected from Northants.

• By Ashaby
      Matamp Green 2400W 8x10 bass speaker cabinet. This cab sounds fantastic and will handle any amp head you put on top of it. With a massive 2400W maximum output, this cab sounds fantastic no matter how hard you want to drive your amp head. With wheels and a handle, this cab is portable and easy to get in/out of venues. Very solid build with signs of use/wear as it has been toured for the last 4 years and never ever let me down. All speaker cones work perfectly and speakon input at rear is in perfect working order. 
      In the photo I have tried to get a close up of what looks like a tear in the top right speaker as you look at the cabinet. This is not a tear, and does not effect the sound in anyway, it is just an aesthetic mark/scratch. Closer inspection is welcome.
      I’m selling the cab as I no longer use it and don’t have room to store it at home, therefore it is taking up room in an in laws garage until it finds a new owner. It’s time for someone else to use it and enjoy what it has to offer.
      No time wasters please, only serious enquiries. Feel free to ask any further questions or ask about anything I may have forgotten to mention.
      This cab has honestly been a fantastic part of my backline and has honestly been reliable and never ever glitched or let me down in anyway. Genuinely sad to see it go as they don’t build them like this anymore but as I mentioned, it’s just taking up room and not getting any use anymore. Pick up only due to size and weight of item.